• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Merry Christmas. You heard it yourself. He agrees...

We all know he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. However, politicians have no shame and you can't embarrass them. Insults just roll off their back and they continue talking (in joe's case lying). The old saying how do you know a lawyer is lying, answer his lips are moving applies to biden absolutely. He is the worst kind of liar. He is also a plagiarist. People who are caught plagiarizing usually just fade into the rat hole they climbed out of, not joe, somehow he gets job in the Oval Office. Wow, is this a great country or what? Sorry, it's Christmas Day. I should be more generous today.

Last edited:
    Reactions: FLT

Boardfeet

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

This guy is completely clueless. Jill got it right away. The look on her face is priceless.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    If I ever get to biden's state of mind or lack there of, please just shoot me. Tell me what caliber and I'll supply the ammo. I think it's despicable that his wife parades him in public without clothes. Oh, she got the meaning all right. I guess that would apply to his whole family. They're all in it for free room and board at Pennsylvania Ave. and a "get out of jail free" on all past transgressions.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I ever get to biden's state of mind or lack there of, please just shoot me. Tell me what caliber and I'll supply the ammo. I think it's despicable that his wife parades him in public without clothes. Oh, she got the meaning all right. I guess that would apply to his whole family. They're all in it for free room and board at Pennsylvania Ave. and a "get out of jail free" on all past transgressions.
    Don't need to shoot me. But at this point in anyone's life, they should be relaxing on a porch somewhere or in an old folks home. Getting paraded around acting like the President of the United States is not where anyone in this state of mind should be.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0

Oregon caller to Biden defends ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ remark, claims he’s now getting threats.​

Dad of four, Jared Schmeck, a former police officer, claims he was joking and meant no disrespect -- though he thinks Biden 'can be doing a better job,'​

Soon afterward, Schmeck’s wife posted an Instagram message. "My husband may or may not have just told joe and jill Biden ‘let’s go Brandon’ on the phone,’"
    In addition, Schmeck also posted a video of their conversation with the Bidens on his YouTube channel, with the caption, "We talked to President Joe Biden on Christmas Eve! #letsgobrandon"

When the left thinks they are the brunt of a joke, they attack, attack, attack. The left has no
    sense of humor at all. This is typical left behavior. They wouldn't have the cojones to say anything to Schmeck's face. But they threaten him and his young family anonymously. I guess that makes them feel tough crap. If the Schmeck's accounts were hacked to get their personal information, isn't that hack traceable? This is bad behavior, left or right and should be punished by at least being canceled from platform use.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0

NASCAR driver who unintentionally sparked ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ chant says corporations don’t want to sponsor him​

NASCAR driver Brandon Brown says 'it's been tough to connect with partnerships'​

Isn't this just so typical of these cry baby people on the left. They enjoy and even relish in dishing it out but whine when it comes back at them. BTW one of the sponsors referred to is coka cola. If anyone is interested. Man I'd like to get off this topic but this $hit keeps raising it's ugly head.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Brandon brown has lost his sponsors for the 2022 nascar season because of the politics involved. He found a new sponsorship but nascar won't approve it because it's political. Well the company is going to sponsor him anyway, they just can't advertise on the car. Lol
    "LGBcoin" gives brown an eight figure contract. That's a lot of money.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Brandon brown has lost his sponsors for the 2022 nascar season because of the politics involved. He found a new sponsorship but nascar won't approve it because it's political. Well the company is going to sponsor him anyway, they just can't advertise on the car. Lol
    "LGBcoin" gives brown an eight figure contract. That's a lot of money.
    People will know even without it on the car. He'll be legendary

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom