• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Choose any sport growing up. All of us have picked teams. You get down towards the last few you're probably going to pick someone you didn't want. This is the case in an election.
    Pick the lesser of two evils.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Choose any sport growing up. All of us have picked teams. You get down towards the last few you're probably going to pick someone you didn't want. This is the case in an election.
    Unfortunately true. However, not that I'm in love with his personality. Trump is the defacto third party candidate, in that he is not a part of the status quo, but is pro- America and giving power back to the States and the people, as it was meant to be per the constitution!

DustyDog

Master
    I'm not against a third party. However, do you have the support and financing for a viable third party push. We should concentrate on a fix not burning what we have down.
    Oh, it's definitely a dilemma... intentionally so. Which leads to something I've suspected for a long time.

I'm no Harvard Statistician, but I'm pretty sure that having so many political races being basically dead-heats... usually something like 49% to 51% or closer... is a statistical anomaly... totally unnatural.

They must have supercomputers humming away to keep us that perfectly, evenly divided. And people like Frank Luntz with his "focus groups" are part of the equation in that he tests which words or phrases produce the desired effect among the electorate.

While their primary objective is to move us in the same desired direction... regardless of whether democrats or republicans are "in control"... a secondary objective is to keep us perfectly, evenly divided so that we are otherwise paralyzed.

So much so that, if Harris were leading Trump 75% to 25% right now, you would see even the "leftist" MSM taking potshots at Harris in order to keep us under that stasis. And they would know exactly which words to use, which flaws of Harris to exploit, so that they would not overshoot the "49% to 51% or less" goal.

DustyDog

Master
    Unfortunately true. However, not that I'm in love with his personality. Trump is the defacto third party candidate, in that he is not a part of the status quo, but is pro- America and giving power back to the States and the people, as it was meant to be per the constitution!
    Bingo, bingo, BINGO.

And yes, I do not even trust Trump 100%, but I do trust him enough to get on-board.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Camilla should use that as her campaign slogan.

DustyDog

Master
    If only this was an inconsequential game... or a horse race... or...

DustyDog

Master
    I'm no Harvard Statistician, but I'm pretty sure that having so many political races being basically dead-heats... usually something like 49% to 51% or closer... is a statistical anomaly... totally unnatural.

They must have supercomputers humming away to keep us that perfectly, evenly divided.
    Yet another example I just saw for the first time in the hour or so since I wrote this^^^

Dead_Heat1.png

DustyDog

Master
    Oh, it's definitely a dilemma... intentionally so. Which leads to something I've suspected for a long time.

They must have supercomputers humming away to keep us that perfectly, evenly divided. And people like Frank Luntz with his "focus groups" are part of the equation in that he tests which words or phrases produce the desired effect among the electorate.

While their primary objective is to move us in the same desired direction... regardless of whether democrats or republicans are "in control"... a secondary objective is to keep us perfectly, evenly divided so that we are otherwise paralyzed.

So much so that, if Harris were leading Trump 75% to 25% right now, you would see even the "leftist" MSM taking potshots at Harris in order to keep us under that stasis. And they would know exactly which words to use, which flaws of Harris to exploit, so that they would not overshoot the "49% to 51% or less" goal.
    AND AGAIN: Really?

"Split down the middle", "perfectly, evenly divided", "dead heat"... what ever you want to call it. This does not happen organically. The people of the world are not 51% White, 49% Black. The water on Earth is not 50.5% salt, 49.5% fresh. The land on Earth is not 51.5% forested, 48.5% barren.

Notice on the blue-red graph how they dialed it in perfectly over time... one small overshoot, then the correction to perfectly,evenly divided... and note that this was published after I wrote my original comment:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...s-trump-betting-odds-september-2/75021089007/

DustyDog

Master
    He has firmly earned his place within the Status Quo. What people fail to recognize is; FDR started this transformation from a republic to a democracy, Obama stepped up, and told everyone who was paying attention one truth in his campaign, he was fundamentally going to change this country. Our country is run by a metaphorical vulture named Status Quo it has two wings, Republicans & Democrats! Its really really good at using it's control over media, conventional and now social, as well as the entertainment industry to push identity politics to keep us divided. The status quo is literally in a fight for it's life right now and will do everything it can to protect what it's been trying for so long to do, destroy our republic and control us...
    I would say it pre-dates FDR by a long ways. The major newspapers of the North, the Union Army officer corps, the republican "Party of Lincoln" were all lousy with Marxists that had been run out of Europe.

Who thinks that our founders, having just seceded from England, thought that secession should never be allowed? Who thinks that Lincoln... a white supremacist admired by another white supremacist named "Marx"... couldn't have issued the "Emancipation Proclamation" before... and thus possibly pre-empting... the war? He didn't because the war was not about "slavery", it was about consolidating federal power.

>95% of the people in the South didn't want to compete with slaves for work, just as >95% of Americans don't want to compete with illegal aliens for the same today. The <5% that were pro-slavery back then are the same type of people who are pro-illegal immigration today... and for the same reason.

Mark Levin rants about "big government", yet praises the "Party of Lincoln" and Lincoln himself. Does he not know? Or is he just another liar? From a synopsis of the book I'm currently reading (Amazon link below the quote; also available on Anna's Archive):

"In addition to detailing Lincoln’s offenses against the principles of freedom, equality, and states’ rights, Lincoln Unmasked exposes the vast network of academics, historians, politicians, and other “gatekeepers” who have sanitized his true beliefs and willfully distorted his legacy. DiLorenzo reveals how the deification of Lincoln reflects a not-so-hidden agenda to expand the size and scope of the American state far beyond what the Founding Fathers envisioned—an expansion that Lincoln himself began."

These
    united states (several) became The United States (one) under Lincoln.

https://www.amazon.com/Lincoln-Unmasked-Youre-Supposed-Dishonest/dp/0307338428/

Another good one:

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Republicans-Lincolns-Marxists-Marxism/dp/0595446981/

Last edited:

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    I would say it pre-dates FDR by a long ways. The major newspapers of the North, the Union Army officer corps, the republican "Party of Lincoln" were all lousy with Marxists that had been run out of Europe.

Who thinks that our founders, having just seceded from England, thought that secession should never be allowed? Who thinks that Lincoln... a white supremacist admired by another white supremacist named "Marx"... couldn't have issued the "Emancipation Proclamation" before... and thus possibly pre-empting... the war? He didn't because the war was not about "slavery", it was about consolidating federal power.

>95% of the people in the South didn't want to compete with slaves for work, just as >95% of Americans don't want to compete with illegal aliens for the same today. The <5% that were pro-slavery back then are the same type of people who are pro-illegal immigration today... and for the same reason.

Mark Levin rants about "big government", yet praises the "Party of Lincoln" and Lincoln himself. Does he not know? Or is he just another liar? From a synopsis of the book I'm currently reading (Amazon link below the quote; also available on Anna's Archive):

"In addition to detailing Lincoln’s offenses against the principles of freedom, equality, and states’ rights, Lincoln Unmasked exposes the vast network of academics, historians, politicians, and other “gatekeepers” who have sanitized his true beliefs and willfully distorted his legacy. DiLorenzo reveals how the deification of Lincoln reflects a not-so-hidden agenda to expand the size and scope of the American state far beyond what the Founding Fathers envisioned—an expansion that Lincoln himself began."

These
    united states (several) became The United States (one) under Lincoln.

Another good one:

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Republicans-Lincolns-Marxists-Marxism/dp/0595446981/
    I do agree. Especially about Lincoln!

Diver43

Shooter
    Were you satisfied with the way it worked out with clinton? hilary is still around and her advise is sought and listened to. If you cast a vote for perot, well that didn't work either. USA is not a 3 political party nation. It never will be.
    Look what it has to the UK

DustyDog

Master
    I do agree. Especially about Lincoln!
    Oh, "Lincoln Unmasked" is turning into a real page-turner. I already had a general idea what had transpired, but I'm finding much more evidence. Remember what I said about the "transformation" pre-dating FDR? Well, check this out, and everything below is stuff that I read after making my last comment (easiest way is for me to screenshot):

Lincoln1.png

Remember when I said:

"These united states (several) became The United States (one) under Lincoln."

Well, that is when we transitioned from each state independently deciding the constitutionality of (especially federal) laws for themselves, to the federal supreme court being the final arbiter of constitutionality for both federal and state laws... i.e., the fox guarding the henhouse. Here is how it worked before Lincoln:

Lincoln2.png

Now, replace "Tariff of Abominations" with the NFA, GCA, you name it. Ever wonder how these clearly unconstitutional laws can stand for 100 years? Thank Lincoln, because prior, any state whose leaders took their oath to the Constitution seriously would have laughed such laws out of the state and called up a militia if the feds got froggy in response.

And if there is any doubt what the founders intended:

Lincoln3.png

Please, everyone... download and read:

(for Kindle)
    https://annas-archive.org/md5/64c70542d30c9275cc982134252ab48b

(PDF)
    https://annas-archive.org/md5/3e66cf46ec2f51a95ba46e9b8f06ce2e

(hard copy)

"The Great Emancipator" is a myth... "First Communist President" is much closer to the truth! Prior to that, he was a whore-lawyer/lobbyist for wealthy corporations milking the government teat!

One last bonus. First, a quote from the U.S.D.A website:

"On May 15, 1862, President Abraham Lincoln signed legislation to establish the United States Department of Agriculture and two and a half years later in his final message to Congress, Lincoln called USDA "The People's Department." Through our work on food, agriculture, economic development, science, natural resource conservation and other issues, USDA has impacted the lives of generations of Americans."

Now, from "Lincoln Unmasked":

Lincoln4.png

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Oh, "Lincoln Unmasked" is turning into a real page-turner. I already had a general idea what had transpired, but I'm finding much more evidence. Remember what I said about the "transformation" pre-dating FDR? Well, check this out, and everything below is stuff that I read after making my last comment (easiest way is for me to screenshot):

View attachment 502453

Remember when I said:

"These united states (several) became The United States (one) under Lincoln."

Well, that is when we transitioned from each state independently deciding the constitutionality of (especially federal) laws for themselves, to the federal supreme court being the final arbiter of constitutionality for both federal and state laws... i.e., the fox guarding the henhouse. Here is how it worked before Lincoln:

View attachment 502457

Now, replace "Tariff of Abominations" with the NFA, GCA, you name it. Ever wonder how these clearly unconstitutional laws can stand for 100 years? Thank Lincoln, because prior, any state whose leaders took their oath to the Constitution seriously would have laughed such laws out of the state and called up a militia if the feds got froggy in response.

And if there is any doubt what the founders intended:

View attachment 502459

Please, everyone... download and read:

(for Kindle)
    https://annas-archive.org/md5/64c70542d30c9275cc982134252ab48b

(PDF)
    https://annas-archive.org/md5/3e66cf46ec2f51a95ba46e9b8f06ce2e

(hard copy)

"The Great Emancipator" is a myth... "First Communist President" is much closer to the truth! Prior to that, he was a whore-lawyer/lobbyist for wealthy corporations milking the government teat!

One last bonus. First, a quote from the U.S.D.A website:

"On May 15, 1862, President Abraham Lincoln signed legislation to establish the United States Department of Agriculture and two and a half years later in his final message to Congress, Lincoln called USDA "The People's Department." Through our work on food, agriculture, economic development, science, natural resource conservation and other issues, USDA has impacted the lives of generations of Americans."

Now, from "Lincoln Unmasked":

View attachment 502462
    So on point! Jefferson Davis explains it like no other, very eloquently in his account in The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government
    Lincoln definitely earned his fate...

Top Bottom