• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .22 cents

Master
    What amazes me is that people world wide rally for their own genocide. They shame those who seen the results first hand and tried to warn them. Crazy times.

ccc

Master
    I said it before and I will say it again. This is the first of MANY side affects that will be attributed to these vaccines. I predicted at the start of this that in 5-10 years there will be commercials flooding t.v. with attorneys asking “If you or a loved one has been affected by the COVID vaccine” CALL ME ALABAMA ! I also think it is hilarious that those that got the initial vaccine and loudly proclaimed how badly you needed to get it are now the same ones that refuse to get their boosters, I think you should be on number three or four by now. Less than 4% of Americans have received ANY booster shots at all. PURE BLOODS UNITE !!!!!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

FLT

Master
    I said this in the beginning, no one will put that much effort in to forcing you to do anything that’s good for you.

Let’s Go Brandon

Brockskennedy

Marksman
    All a bunch of drama to me. I have got so many shots in the military and never even cared what it was. Now all of a sudden everyone is an expert. I got the vaccination because i was told too nothing more... nothing less. I have bigger things in life to worry about then the vaccination... like what im having for dinner.

FLT

Master
    All a bunch of drama to me. I have got so many shots in the military and never even cared what it was. Now all of a sudden everyone is an expert. I got the vaccination because i was told too nothing more... nothing less. I have bigger things in life to worry about then the vaccination... like what im having for dinner.

Thats fantastic, but it was your choice ? , right ?

it should have been everyone’s choice. In my opinion

.22 cents

Master

Attachments

• photo_2022-11-04_05-19-10.jpg
      photo_2022-11-04_05-19-10.jpg
      53.4 KB · Views: 48
    • photo_2022-11-04_05-18-54.jpg
      photo_2022-11-04_05-18-54.jpg
      86.8 KB · Views: 58
    • photo_2022-10-27_00-37-27.jpg
      photo_2022-10-27_00-37-27.jpg
      58.3 KB · Views: 52
    • photo_2022-10-18_03-36-16.jpg
      photo_2022-10-18_03-36-16.jpg
      113.4 KB · Views: 55

Snake-Eyes

Master
    No it wasnt. All military was mandated.

And some left the service.
    And some applied for exemptions.
    And some simply said no.
    And some sued and fought back.

And of those, some remained in the service and didn’t get the shot.

It sucks that any of you still on active-duty had to deal with that crap in the first place.

Hopefully you never deal with any negative side-effects from it.

Happy Veterans Day.

Brockskennedy

Marksman
    And some left the service.
    And some applied for exemptions.
    And some simply said no.
    And some sued and fought back.

And of those, some remained in the service and didn’t get the shot.

It sucks that any of you still on active-duty had to deal with that crap in the first place.

Hopefully you never deal with any negative side-effects from it.

Happy Veterans Day.
    There are hills i will die on, but with a family and 18 years of service... ill assure you it wont be over a vaccination and every single person that made the decision to leave over the vaccination was a child. They have recieve vaccinations that i guarantee you they never questioned and now they saw a crowd of people in the service that decided that the military was some kind of democracy and followed. Most of them were pushed out, as well they should have been. I didnt join the service to question authority, i joined to serve my country and leave the politics out of it.

5lima30ret

Master
    My wife and I got our flu shots at Navy Hospital this week. No problems. FWIW, AL, TN, SC. and TX are having record number cases of flu this year. It probably has killed more than COVID over the years. Just my .02 worth!

Spidey1

Shooter
    The warp speed program was all Trump, is all Trump. He still refuses to denounce it even with the deaths, damage and down-regulated immune caused illness and disease. It was given an operational name because it was run by the DoD and DARPA, Pzfizer and Moderna were contracted to make it by the DoD, as a biological counter-measure. This was all released in FOIA files, but the media lies and wont report it. The now all but admitted built in a lab virus had like a 99.7% survival rate initially, media and gov lies, propaganda and hype all to get to the point to get people to take the real weapon which is the clot shot. Later covid variants were more deadly of course, which defies virology as viruses weaken with progression Unless they are they are optimized with gain of function as this was and may be again.
    And now, with all the boosters it doesn't matter if you are a pure blood, with all these spike protein shedding, walking petri-dishes. Be smart, stay apart!

Jdcujo

Master
    The warp speed program was all Trump, is all Trump. He still refuses to denounce it even with the deaths, damage and down-regulated immune caused illness and disease. It was given an operational name because it was run by the DoD and DARPA, Pzfizer and Moderna were contracted to make it by the DoD, as a biological counter-measure. This was all released in FOIA files, but the media lies and wont report it. The now all but admitted built in a lab virus had like a 99.7% survival rate initially, media and gov lies, propaganda and hype all to get to the point to get people to take the real weapon which is the clot shot. Later covid variants were more deadly of course, which defies virology as viruses weaken with progression Unless they are they are optimized with gain of function as this was and may be again.
    And now, with all the boosters it doesn't matter if you are a pure blood, with all these spike protein shedding, walking petri-dishes. Be smart, stay apart!
    So where are these files ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom