• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RackinRay

Master
    Went to the range for the second time. I loaded mag with 15 rounds each, of various makers and bullet styles. In order of loading; CCI Standard Vel RNL, Federal High Velocity JHP (real old barn stored JHPs), Aguila Super XTRA RNL, Norma TAC-22 RNL, and Remington Gold Dot HPs).

KT P17 (4).jpg

KT P17 (1).jpg

The pistol ran perfectly, with no issues at all. Sight is not as good as the CP-33, but adequate. KelTec now offers a RDS slide for $199 with the CT 1500 RDS. I decided to try it and it came in just after this last range trip, I shot one mag of the staggered loads and then ran at least another 50 rounds of old RNL ammo that had collected in a plastic bag over the years. This is the least picky semi-automatic I have ever shot. Look forward to taking it out again, and will not clean it until I have a few more sessions with it!

KT P17 (2).jpg

KT P17 (3).jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Love that lighting cuts on the slide. I used the plate from tanner machine to mount a romeo zero. Had to use hotter ammo now because of the weight. Slingshot it, don't use the slide release when changing mags.

Top Bottom