• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    WSJ article should be free to read as guest, if not I'll see if I can find a free equivalent.

Yeah can't read it sorry. I'm curious what they used as far as guns tho. I haven't been watching the news and out of the loop. But did they finally decide to let the poor citizens have guns again?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    The article mentioned "M16" and the picture shows a Tavor with a well-worn Meprolight.
    Yeah I have a M21. Not the best looking sights but imo it's one of the best for the apocalypse as far as red dots. I bought an aftermarket light kit that goes on it and you can turn it on and pump extra light into the fiber optics if it washes out. So even if the Tritium does it'll still be good to go. It's less blurry for my astigmatism too. Great optics. Just weird looking lol

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    These kinds of stories are why we need to be more vocal than ever about our 2nd amendment rights. They do issue permits in Israel but difficult to get. IDF veterans, active duty and reservists take service issued firearms home. The horrible incidents in the kibbutzs makes our rights as civilians to own and possess firearms more important than EVER. Theres already some 126,000 military aged men from iran, iraq, uae, lebanon, quatar, libiya and other middle east muslim countries in our country... not much preventing them from forming militias and judging by the thousands of liberals protesting for palistine they'd get support here... troubling days with the potential for tragedy here in the US. stay frosty ya'll...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom