DK Firearms

Keltec pmr-30 f/s......30rds of .22wmr in a pistol anyone?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Ok guys,have this Keltec PMR-30 in .22 WMR with two 30rd mags.It has been LIGHTLY USED,comes like new in origional box.
    HERE IS WHAT THE KELTEC SITE HAS TO SAY BOUT IT:

The PMR-30 is a light weight, full size pistol chambered for the flat-shooting .22Magnum cartridge (.22WMR). The PMR-30 operates on a unique hybrid blowback/locked-breech system. This operation system allows for the use of a wide variety of ammunition as it seamlessly adjusts between locked breach and blowback operation, depending on the pressure of the cartridge. It uses a double stack magazine of a new design that holds 30 rounds and fits completely in the grip of the pistol. The trigger is a crisp single action with an over-travel stop. The manual safety is a thumb activated ambidextrous safety lever (up for SAFE, down for FIRE). The slide locks back after the last shot and a manual slide lock lever is also provided. The light, crisp trigger pull and fiber optic sights make the PMR-30 ideal for target shooting and hunting small game.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Calibers:.22 Magnum(.22WMR)
    Weight unloaded:13.6oz. 385.6g
    Loaded Magazine: 6oz. 170.1g
    Length:7.9" 200.7mm
    Height:5.8" 147.3mm
    Width:1.3" 33.0mm
    Barrel length:4.3" 109.2mm
    Sight radius:6.9" 175.3mm
    Energy (40gr):138ft-lbs
    Capacity:30 rounds
    Trigger pull: 4-6 lbs

Slide and barrel are 4140 steel, frame is 7075 aluminum. Grip, slide cover, trigger, mag release, and safety levers are glass reinforced Nylon (Zytel), much like other Kel-Tec Pistols. Magazine is Also Zytel and holds 30 rounds, with round count ports. Other features include: dual opposing extractors for reliability, heel magazine release to aid in magazine retention, dovetailed aluminum front sight, Picatinny accessory rail under the barrel, Urethane recoil buffer, captive coaxial recoil springs. PMR30 disassembles for cleaning by removal of a single pin.

BELOW IS A STOCK PIC...ACTUALLS IN THE MORNING..$625.00 NO TRADES AT THIS TIME,NEED CHRISTMAS CASH ...

b_d62e8d550272feb44770bd9bb097c379PMR1.jpg

Last edited:

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No sir I did not. I trade for AR's not the other way around unless nice 1911's are on the table,then everything is fait game.Of all the people to ask that question...

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got it in trade no real usefull application in my line-up,every gun I own has a purpose,Iguess this one does not really have a practical application for anything,I really do want to shoot it though..

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will bring it to ya tomorrow(or now),i work on the state line at the end of perdido key, 15 min drive pm comming..

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I was referring to being in a different State, you know, gun laws and all, thumbs up to me!

Yeah I would never never ebba cross state lines and buy a pistol..... Their is like 5 minutes their where you might get busted.... Good on you for you doing the right thing..... But for a small fee you could have it transferred, if you want it bad enough.....

vanhammersly

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, I was thinking about a transfer, not sure how you go about that in a private sell. I'd have to get some info on that procedure.

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Arrange a mutual dealer to send it to and the shop would just receive the firearm and transfer out like any other...ive done out of state private to private transfers with no issues

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Glad you reminded me(honestly thanks) if you want it Iwill send it ffl to ffl of your choice .I am in Gulf shores and orange beach so often it slipped my mind Im not at home.I can also arrange a meeting with you at styx or ffl of your choice since so close just pm me when and where.Thanks again for bringing that to my attention.I love my guns to much for one brain fart to ruin my fun..As we all know the ATF does not care if you forgot or not..Rookie error on my behalf from someone who tries to abide to the law to the "t".Lol I cant coult how many deals I have turned down for this same reason...Honest mistake PM me if you want it .Untill then gun is still up fs...

RIPpff

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yea man you could drop it off at dutchmans in elberta and transfer it there

you know you wont be able to find another one of these very easy, fll tranfser is cheap

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Matt I have zero desire to own another Keltec. That being said if we can work out a trade as to where it is profitable for me to sell the Keltec. I might just swap you.... I'm sitting on anything you need to outfit a swat team AR wise. Let me know....

Top Bottom