• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RackinRay

Master
    What your optic mount cost You? Co witness at all? I Been thinking about the slide from keltec with the CT on it for $200
    Factory slide with CT does appear to co-witness, will confirm when I get it to the range. May do that tomorrow.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Yep, all in a nice hard case too. Hard to beat. I've got +600 thru mine without cleaning..oops.
    Finely broke down and cleaned it. +700 rds. Wanted to see if it would cycle the quiets, nope. Even cleaned it wouldn't with the can. Probably could have ran another 700 thru it.
    Some light wear on the slide, just more polishing. Lol.
    Took the mags apart to look at, clean. They use a flat round coil spring, what a good idea. Weren't any issues just figured why not. Becides my heat warped mag, that still works btw just tight on inserting.
    0 issues.

DickDunkin

Shooter
    Finely broke down and cleaned it. +700 rds. Wanted to see if it would cycle the quiets, nope. Even cleaned it wouldn't with the can. Probably could have ran another 700 thru it.
    Some light wear on the slide, just more polishing. Lol.
    Took the mags apart to look at, clean. They use a flat round coil spring, what a good idea. Weren't any issues just figured why not. Becides my heat warped mag, that still works btw just tight on inserting.
    0 issues.
    Did I miss why you heat wrapped one??

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I bet if I get a different recoil spring the quiets might work. Seems like it starts to bind, make way more resistance at the full rear ward position. Noticed the spring is very tight on the barrel too.
    Thinking if you have feeding issues a drop of oil on the barrel would fix it.

*** just checked the mag spring is just a bit too small to work as a recoil spring. Dang it.

Last edited:

16gauge

Expert
    Everybody should have at least one. I picked up #4 in OD Green Monday to go along with the 2 Black and 1 Tan versions. They are extremely good pistols, definitely great for handgun training especially for new shooters. Cheap ammo and low recoil, many new shooters have praised at how easy they can hit accurately with one. Opens up a new world of handguns for some people. There are other gun platforms that do the same thing but this one is a winner for sure. 22 Plinkster has a lot of videos showing what it can do.

Top Bottom