• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    She will still get the black vote
    most of the black women will vote for her... the men should know better, she is nothing but a cobra with stupid ideas.

ABlaster

Marksman
    The Dems, along with their loudspeakers in the majority of the media and the bubble that is Hollywood, has marketed themselves as the “compassionate“ party that looks out for the “little people.” It’s been brilliantly done.

The Republicans are the “meanies” that want people to have AR’s to kill your schoolchildren, to keep a woman from choosing (which they always sanitize the way that really happens and ignore the fact that 98% of biologists report that life begins at conception), to make the poor suicidal trans people not able to pursue their happiness in the sports they do, or actually expect people to pay their bills.

Accountability and fairness are outdated concepts that only serve to sustain the patriarchy and need to be tossed aside.

Just like kids, people will choose the more permissive parent.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Democrat voters are short-sighted idiots.
    Case closed.

They aren’t making well-thought decisions; they are easily manipulated fools.

Ordinarily, let fools be fools.
    However, when fools-in-large-groups are making life miserable (or worse) for the rest of us, then they no longer deserve to be simply ignored or easily dismissed.

FJB and every POS who think he and his cackling idiot VP are good for this Nation.

DustyDog

Master
    Actually, she's a mix of (at least) South Asian, African, and European (or "Caucasian").

"Indian" and "Jamaican" are nationalities, which doesn't necessarily describe racial ancestry since it just means you were "born there"... like my grandmother on my mother's side (pic below), a Jamaican born in Kingston in 1917. Most Jamaicans are of African descent, but not all :)

Ellice_frame.jpg

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    White isn’t a color.
    Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

White is a color! In fact, it is the combination of all colors.

We describe the "color" of something by the wavelengths of light it reflects. Red objects reflect red, blue objects reflect blue, white reflects all colors, and black reflects no colors of light... in fact it absorbs all wavelengths, which is why black objects get so hot in sunlight.

So, in the finest tradition of doublespeak, Blacks are described as "people of color" when in fact they are people of no color. We call black a "color", but in fact it is the absence of color (i.e., "the absence of reflected light"). And in case anyone has forgotten what a Black person looks like... and it wouldn't surprise me with the amount of gaslighting we're exposed to in this area:

Black_Girl.png

I can't for the life of me understand why someone will say "Black is beautiful!", then offer up a picture of someone who is mixed as proof when there is no need to! :)

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I’m still trying to figure out how Harris went from an almost record low approval rating, a 90%+ turnover in her staff that all describe her as a tyrant, and someone who got almost no votes in the 2020 primary to the darling of the party as soon as Biden stepped down.
    the media.. the other arm of the democrat party

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I’m still trying to figure out how Harris went from an almost record low approval rating, a 90%+ turnover in her staff that all describe her as a tyrant, and someone who got almost no votes in the 2020 primary to the darling of the party as soon as Biden stepped down.
    C-O-U-P. Banana Republic style. Yet the " world" haven't said a thing.

MAXman

Master
    Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

White is a color! In fact, it is the combination of all colors.

We describe the "color" of something by the wavelengths of light it reflects. Red objects reflect red, blue objects reflect blue, white reflects all colors, and black reflects no colors of light... in fact it absorbs all wavelengths, which is why black objects get so hot in sunlight.

So, in the finest tradition of doublespeak, Blacks are described as "people of color" when in fact they are people of no color. We call black a "color", but in fact it is the absence of color (i.e., "the absence of reflected light"). And in case anyone has forgotten what a Black person looks like... and it wouldn't surprise me with the amount of gaslighting we're exposed to in this area:

View attachment 297865

I can't for the life of me understand why someone will say "Black is beautiful!", then offer up a picture of someone who is mixed as proof when there is no need to! :)
    If you’re trying to say that chick is hot, I totally agree

Top Bottom