• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Iwb4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Found a good deal on a CM9 from grabagun.com. I picked it up last week. 353 shipped. Only took 2 business days for me to receive it. I put 180 rounds through it, manufacturer suggested 200 round break in period. So far I am very impressed with it. I have been looking for a smaller CC pistol and I believe I have found it. I had no FTFs or FTEs. Just got an extended mag in the mail so I can carry 7+1.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      241.8 KB · Views: 176

Iwb4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Size comparison to hand

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      80.2 KB · Views: 182
    Last edited:

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had one and let it go in a trade. I wish I still had it but it was for a .22 for my son. I'll probably pick up another if the opportunity arises.

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Love my CM9. I had a PM9 for a while and happened upon a great deal on the CM9 that I couldn't pass up. Shot side by side, there was absolutely no difference in the two guns. Only difference I saw was a couple hundred dollars in price. Great carry guns and pretty dang accurate for such a small gun. Probably 400 rounds through my CM9 now with zero issues of any kind.

Iwb4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A friend of mine has the PM9 Black Diamond edition. Shoots the same to me, or atleast not enough to warrant spending 400 dollars more. The only thing better about his are the sights are cutout so he could change them with aftermarket ones.

Giortire

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I carry a CM9 every day, and am very happy with it. I have over a 1,000 rounds through it without a hiccup. I have tried others, M&P. Shields, XDS, and Beretta Nano, and still have come back to the Kahr. Really nice as a pocket carry (I use a Galco pocket holster) or as an IWB carry (I use a cheap Uncle Mikes).
    I hope you enjoy and trust yours as much as I do. Let me know if you have any questions, and hopefully I can help.
    Gio

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I've got a CW9 and really do like it. I like the full size grip. Never had a hiccup and have probably fired it 300 times.
    I ordered a S&W M&P 15-22 thru Grab a Gun at a fantastic price. They are great to deal with and have been kicking Bud's butt on prices.

Iwb4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Buds does seem to be losing out to grabagun lately. Got my extended mag and put 70 rounds through it to check functuality. So far so good. Almost 300 rounds through it now. Very happy with purchase and price.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well, I accidentally bought one of these on Gunbroker the other night. I placed a low bid before I went to bed and woke up to "Congratulations" the next morning. I didn't think I had a chance to win, but I'm glad I did. I can't wait to get it and try it out.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have shot one a couple times. They seem like a good cc gun. I usually carry guns this size in the pocket and I don't like pocket pistols without a safety.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom