• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BamaFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Cause he believes whatever the government tell him. If people are scared stay home. I put it in the hands of god if it my time then it’s my time.

I will say I don't believe the Government Yet I work a occupation that has me travel to Alaska monthly meaning I have to test every 4 weeks with that said if wearing a stupid mask cuts the risk 1% of me not testing positive so I can continue to fly to work and support my family. No brainer

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Today I was in a shoe store that sells only shoes, nothing else. A young girl with green hair walked over to me and asked, "What brings you in today? I looked at her and said, "I'm interested in buying a refrigerator." She didn't quite know how to respond, had that deer in the headlights look.
    I was thinking about old age and decided that old age is when you still have something on the ball, but you are just too tired to bounce it.
    When people see a cat's litter box they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" I just say, "No, it's for company!"
    Employment application blanks always ask who is to be called in case of an emergency. I think you should write, "An ambulance."
    The older you get the tougher it is to lose weight because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.
    The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
    Have you ever noticed: The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are XL.
    The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he knows when he's really in trouble.
    Did you ever notice that when you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS" together it spells "Theirs?"
    Aging: Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.
    Some people try to turn back their "odometers." Not me. I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way and a lot of the roads were not paved.
    Ah! Being young is exciting but being old is comfortable.
    Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.
    May you always have:
    Love to share,
    Cash to spare,
    Tires with air,
    And friends who care.

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What the heck does that mean?
    There are some on here that have to respond to every post , most of the time it is obvious that they don’t have any idea what they are saying. I think that they just want to run their post numbers up. This thread was about random thoughts anyway.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    random thought: if the mods close a thread that's been going for 30-something pages, it would be nice if they gave a reason as the last post in the thread.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

What does this have to do with selling crackers?
    What exactly is the goal here? It's like the point is to make me absolutely hate something that never even bothered me before. Growing up in the late 70s and 80s I really never even though about gay people, it just was what it was and it never bothered me at all. Same goes for different skin colors. We were just people getting by and living life, or so I thought. Sure middle school was a culture shock in central FL since the school had a very large black population that I was not used to being around, there were the typical bullies but it still never changed my mind about people that were different than me. It just didn't exist in my mind back then but maybe it should have. This garbage is in my face at every turn these days. Well the best way to get me to reject something is by trying to force it on me so job well done to the global corporate demons. I feel an unhealthy amount of hate these days. Yeah divide and conquer but people can only take so much and they know it.

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Buying ritz crackers in the future is pretty much over. I grew up next door to my Mom’s queer first cousin and never thought much about it. He was Uncle Glenn who bought fireworks every 4th of July and his private life was none of my business as it was never in my face.
    This in your face crap needs to stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ritz is just a product....... of NABISCO and that's where this attempt at social engineering comes from. Anybody think the company is trying to boost cracker sales to people in same sex relationships? No, they, like many companies are inserting moral, social and political ideals into every home. It's no different than selective censorship and prioritization of information from the Web social media giants.

We say we recognize this garbage for what it is but the un impressionable are not the target audience. Not all kids go to public school for sexual/gender indoctrination. Commercials and the Webb/Social Media catch the outliers and reinforce other messaging. It's not enough to have equal protections under the Law. It's now a push to normalize such things above ones moral/religious beliefs and that's why its pushed so hard to kids in their formative years.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

i saw that last nite for the first time... disgusting to think kids have to see this shit.

going back to saltines or wheat thins...getting tired of this crap being rammed down our TV tube

they already have pharma commercials with 2 same sex couples

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Remember when it was nobody's business what consenting adults did in private? Now it's force fed alternative lifestyles and as parents, you can't react fast or often enough unless you cut all the cords. Got parental controls set? Sorry, they don't have one for that!

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aww, my favorite Ritz!.
    Smaller in size - Like their shrinking brain mentality.
    They come in a sleeve and are crumbled - Just like what they are trying to do to our family units, crumble them.
    They break when you try to put peanut butter on them - Just like breaking all biological norms we used to have.
    Their overall quality ain't what it used to be - Not long ago it was ok to be a man or a woman, now they're making it socially acceptable to be a flat turd on a paved road, if thats what you self identify as. - Unacceptable
    Their not strong enough to hold a piece of cheese - Unless you slice a dainty little piece, but it breaks regardless, just like not having any integrity.
    They are HISTORY!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Top Bottom