• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    could have been honor military month...or national honor the police month...or honor traditional marriage month, or hell, anything else..but no, we have to kiss some gay ass...that's more important...

faggot muslim from Kenya....

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    sooner or later, the news will leak about him & rahm....

I read it years ago, but the bought mainstream media ignores it....you know how those crazy birthers are....:bounce:

Docar15

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I personally do think it is a mental illness.
    Thomas Jefferson had a right idea, castration for men who engage in sodomy.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    could have been honor military month...or national honor the police month...or honor traditional marriage month, or hell, anything else..but no, we have to kiss some gay ass...that's more important...
    faggot muslim from Kenya....

Let us know when you decide how you really feel about it.

That Obama, hes a migraine for sure. My head explodes every time I hear his bright new ideas.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Lord please forgive us...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

[SUP]14 [/SUP]If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Amen

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So what does that make memorial day? Or Armed Forces Day? Will there be any value in these days anymore? I was at a friends condo in Navarre Sunday night and we had a craw fish boil. They wanted to go to Flounders to have some diesel fuels and me not thinking it was memorial weekend or gay pride weekend depends on who you ask..... Well I got to watch a show of a bunch of lesbians.... What a show it was.... I sat back an watch how women dress up as men, walk around like men, for another women to talk to them that is dressed like a regular woman. I guess some women can handle dinga lings.... But not once was anything mentioned about fallen soldiers or memorial weekend... It was sickening that is for sure.... It seemed like they had some kind of illness trying to pose as men in seek of women...

Last edited:

Docar15

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There may still be hope. Friend of mine took a picture of this one at Indianapolis Speedway.
    No chicks with dicks there!

Attachments

• Women's only restroom.jpg
      Women's only restroom.jpg
      65.6 KB · Views: 222
    Last edited:

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So what does that make memorial day? Or Armed Forces Day? Will there be any value in these days anymore? I was at a friends condo in Navarre Sunday night and we had a craw fish boil. They wanted to go to Flounders to have some diesel fuels and me not thinking it was memorial weekend or gay pride weekend depends on who you ask..... Well I got to watch a show of a bunch of lesbians.... What a show it was.... I sat back an watch how women dress up as men, walk around like men, for another women to talk to them that is dressed like a regular woman. I guess some women can handle dinga lings.... But not once was anything mentioned about fallen soldiers or memorial weekend... It was sickening that is for sure.... It seemed like they had some kind of illness trying to pose as men in seek of women...

Don't feel bad, it could be worse. Back a few years ago I had a meeting in Dallas and caught a flight in P'cola Tuesday morning, after Memorial Day. It was my initiation to ya'lls fun. It was an interesting time before, during and after the flight, if you like foul mouthed blonde females with brush haircuts and leathers with chain wallets and engineer boots up close for a flight. I do not like Dykes.
    Ed

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom