• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Another defeat for the evil and illegitimate ATF and DOJ. Next up, the brace issue. I am confident that the ATF's rule will be stricken and the ATF and the DOJ will be admonished once again.
    I genuinely hope so. The ATF is unconstitutional as fcuk as needs to be abolished, post haste.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    big win! this makes me happy...

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Another defeat for the evil and illegitimate ATF and DOJ. Next up, the brace issue. I am confident that the ATF's rule will be stricken and the ATF and the DOJ will be admonished once again.
    Not an attack/poke in the eye to you, or other forum members.

I feel it is my constitutional, libertarian, stay-the-@#$%-outta-my-life, obligation to point out that none other than donald j "heel spurs" trump, in response to the 'Vegas incident, encouraged the ATF to have a closer look at existing regulations (regulations; not laws) and find a way to ban bump-stocks.

That "directive," IMO, opened the infringement door and enabled all the ATF BS we are dealing with right now, both nationally and locally. If the current white house puppet, or his staff, had a minimally-functioning brain, he/they would point out that the administration was just continuing what trump advocated and started.

99.9% of the sheeple cannot/could not produce an intelligent, sane, and defensible argument to the contrary.

You Honor, the Constitutional rest.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Not an attack/poke in the eye to you, or other forum members.

I feel it is my constitutional, libertarian, stay-the-@#$%-outta-my-life, obligation to point out that none other than donald j "heel spurs" trump, in response to the 'Vegas incident, encouraged the ATF to have a closer look at existing regulations (regulations; not laws) and find a way to ban bump-stocks.

That "directive," IMO, opened the infringement door and enabled all the ATF BS we are dealing with right now, both nationally and locally. If the current whitehouse puppet, or his staff, had a minimally-functioninh brain, he/they would point out that the administration was just continuing what trump advocated and started.

99.9% of the sheeple cannot/could not produce an intelligent, sane, and defensible argument to the contrary.

You Honor, the Constitutional rest.
    Biden was adamant about attacking the 2nd Amendment before he took office. He put Merrick Garland in place to do just that. Then, Steven M. Dettelbach was appointed by Biden to become the ATF Director to carry out the plan of attack on gun owners and dealers. The blatant disregard for the process of law by Dettelbach and Garlend and the exceedance of their authority is evidence that they are trying to do everything they can to get guns out of the hands of Americans as well as make felons out of them if they refuse to comply with their illegal and unconstitutional rules and regulations. None of this has anything to do with Trump. In regard to the bump stock issue, Trump was coerced by others into taking actions. The information he was fed about bump stocks was inaccurate and false. In January 2023, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans struck down the ban by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Unfortunately, shops in Texas, Mississippi and Louisiana, within the 5th Circuit's jurisdiction, are the only ones who can sell bump stocks again as they are still illegal elsewhere in the country. All of the 2nd Amendment attacks began with the passage of the National Firearms Act of 1934. Also, in 1968, the Gun Control Act was passed. In 1972, the ATF was created and attacks have gotten worse since then. In this current administration, they are worse than they have ever been.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Biden was adamant about attacking the 2nd Amendment before he took office. He put Merrick Garland in place to do just that. Then, Steven M. Dettelbach was appointed by Biden to become the ATF Director to carry out the plan of attack on gun owners and dealers. The blatant disregard for the process of law by Dettelbach and Garlend and the exceedance of their authority is evidence that they are trying to do everything they can to get guns out of the hands of Americans as well as make felons out of them if they refuse to comply with their illegal and unconstitutional rules and regulations. None of this has anything to do with Trump. In regard to the bump stock issue, Trump was coerced by others into taking actions. The information he was fed about bump stocks was inaccurate and false. In January 2023, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans struck down the ban by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Unfortunately, shops in Texas, Mississippi and Louisiana, within the 5th Circuit's jurisdiction, are the only ones who can sell bump stocks again as they are still illegal elsewhere in the country. All of the 2nd Amendment attacks began with the passage of the National Firearms Act of 1934. Also, in 1968, the Gun Control Act was passed. In 1972, the ATF was created and attacks have gotten worse since then. In this current administration, they are worse than they have ever been.
    I hear ya, man. I'm just never gonna be able to trust trump when it comes to guns. Not without action on his part.

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    To Whom it May Concern: Trump did in fact set forth the motion to violate the 2A with the bumpstock issue along side the NRA!!! This is all just a matter of historical record at this point, and thankfully the 2A was upheld with regards to the bumpstock issue! This issue should be at the forefront of every political conversation going into 2024! And Red Flag Laws in FL are no better (DeSantis)!

However Biden's power play and gross attacks on our 2a were far far worse, to the extent that it directly impacted our local shops, their livelihoods AND limited our ability to gain access to firearms (interstate transfer). So, lots at stake here from all sides it would seem.

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    To Whom it May Concern: Trump did in fact set forth the motion to violate the 2A with the bumpstock issue along side the NRA!!! This is all just a matter of historical record at this point, and thankfully the 2A was upheld with regards to the bumpstock issue! This issue should be at the forefront of every political conversation going into 2024! And Red Flag Laws in FL are no better (DeSantis)!

However Biden's power play and gross attacks on our 2a were far far worse, to the extent that it directly impacted our local shops, their livelihoods AND limited our ability to gain access to firearms (interstate transfer). So, lots at stake here from all sides it would seem.

FL's red flag law was passed under Rick Scott in 2018 after the Parkland school shooting. DeSantis won his first election in 2018, but was not sworn in until 2019.

DeSantis won re-election in 2022, but the second term started in 2023.

Last edited:

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    yeah, well, if Desantis is pro-gun, he should nix Scott's binary trigger ban for starters and stand up to correct/abolish political laws

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about each and every politician.

But the date a certain law or bill was signed is historical fact.

DeSantis was not the Governor when the Parkland panic laws were signed.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about each and every politician.

But the date a certain law or bill was signed is historical fact.

DeSantis was not the Governor when the Parkland panic laws were signed.
    You did get 1 thing right, "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about each and every politician."

Laws are enacted for control. And therefore laws can and do get repealed, abolished and make amendments to.
    Case in point, look at the Constitution, how many times has it been stepped on, added, amended and twisted to appease
    certain groups?
    I still do not agree that burning the American Flag is a form of Freedom of Speech. I bet the forefathers would agree.
    So, I stand by my opinion, DeSantis needs to step up instead of playing politics. That is if he ever "thinks" he'll make it
    to the white house other than riding there in a limo.

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You did get 1 thing right, "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about each and every politician."

Laws are enacted for control. And therefore laws can and do get repealed, abolished and make amendments to.
    Case in point, look at the Constitution, how many times has it been stepped on, added, amended and twisted to appease
    certain groups?
    I still do not agree that burning the American Flag is a form of Freedom of Speech. I bet the forefathers would agree.
    So, I stand by my opinion, DeSantis needs to step up instead of playing politics. That is if he ever "thinks" he'll make it
    to the white house other than riding there in a limo.

All three of my points are correct.

Your opinion is your opinion.
    Rick Scott signed FL's red flag laws in March of 2018.
    DeSantis took office in 2019.

I said nothing about the red flag law being either good or bad.

The legislature has to get involved in repealing laws, it can't be done by the governor alone.

I personally am against red flag laws.

But if the choice in November 2024 is DeSantis or a democrat, I am voting for DeSantis regardless of what happens with FL's red flag laws.

lakelandmusic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's inexplicable that these issues even need to be fought so thoroughly in courts, when the constitution clearly states our rights. Government overreach cases should be shot down immediately instead of tens or even hundreds of millions of dollars spent squabbling over the fine details of tyranny.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's inexplicable that these issues even need to be fought so thoroughly in courts, when the constitution clearly states our rights. Government overreach cases should be shot down immediately instead of tens or even hundreds of millions of dollars spent squabbling over the fine details of tyranny.
    Exactly. IMO, 99% of government overreach would never happen if bills, edicts, whatever, had to be verified/validated constitutional before being made "law." IMO, that should be the supreme court's primary/priority job.

That, and this 51% majority crap has gotta go, too. Considering the current level of self-serving corruption in "elected"offices, I'd go for increasing the 2/3(66%) majority to more like 70-75%. Force 'em to work it out. If 3/4+ can't support it, it probably shouldn't be done.

lakelandmusic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Exactly. IMO, 99% of government overreach would never happen if bills, edicts, whatever, had to be verified/validated constitutional before being made "law." IMO, that should be the supreme court's primary/priority job.

That, and this 51% majority crap has gotta go, too. Considering the current level of self-serving corruption in "elected"offices, I'd go for increasing the 2/3(66%) majority to more like 70-75%. Force 'em to work it out. If 3/4+ can't support it, it probably shouldn't be done.
    Right, it should not matter how many tyrants vote to breech our founding docment's integrity. I have a list of rules that would make rebuilding our government from the ground up a lot more corruption proof. But try taking all the babys' candy away, and watch how big of a tantrum they throw.
    The biggest problem we have right now are 80% of the nation are bootlickers, and then the fact that all the men with guns and the power to escalate from the threat of force to the use of force stand behind the bootlickers and the tyrants. If we could somehow convince them otherwise, starting over from scratch and just eliminating the role of official and downgrading them back to public servants who work for the people wouldn't be such an impossible task.

Top Bottom