• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LordPorter1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We need to be heard, I hate putting my name on anything but we have to push back.

Attachments

• 31B3CE17-ACF7-4541-AA01-C5C4540F5EAB.jpeg
      31B3CE17-ACF7-4541-AA01-C5C4540F5EAB.jpeg
      262.2 KB · Views: 46
    • 5A0213C4-00E8-46A0-A2C5-F203D9220B3D.jpeg
      5A0213C4-00E8-46A0-A2C5-F203D9220B3D.jpeg
      320.4 KB · Views: 53

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    We need to be heard, I hate putting my name on anything but we have to push back.

Thank you for posting this. It's easy to be an anonymous keyboard cowboy and hide behind a screen name and talk the talk. ...Walking the walk and actually DOING something that might have negative consequences is what really takes guts and bravery and will make a a difference in the long run.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I am drafting my own letter to the weasels in DC and Tallahassee. My reps first, sure, but I was thinking to research which House Committee(s) would be best suited to go after the ATF and DOJ directly for this and their other overreaches. I’d want to include those committee members and chairs, too.

Anyone have ideas on which committees and chairs/members?

LordPorter1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have added copies of the responses from the office of Rubio and Gaetz. They have their contact info on there if anyone needs it.

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Here are two interesting videos that a relevant to this discussion. They break it down carefully for understanding but there is a lot yet to come out of this.

-this video details the BATFE actions-

-this video details recent US House Bill to force BATFE into following their authority to make laws-

LordPorter1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Find this topic stressful now more than ever, I was under the impression people could go to the range and use these their pistols until the 120 days, now it’s looking like the ranges aren’t wanting that, the companies can’t sell the products any longer and possession is illegal even before the grace period is expired kind of a depends who you talk to lots of confusion around it. What a shxxty situation to place law abiding citizens in. Embarrassing to me for the ATF agents. I am a veteran and I can’t imagine turning on the citizens of the country I am being paid by to be a servant leader. Disgraceful, shameful

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never underestimate the propensity of the sheeple to bow to "authority," self-police, and turn on those who will not, so as to make "life" easier on themselves. It works, government knows, and exploits it x 10. So did hitler and his enablers/ supporters. Research the history of 1930-40s Germany. Wake TF up. Quit avoiding and denying. It is what it is.

Top Bottom