• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Although I was NOT a big fan of a movie where a person gets shot at 8 million times and never dies, and uses his sports jacket to block bullets. His pistol is a real thing if you have 7K !

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Cool looking gun. Seems to shoot nice. I find it odd tho how they market a design quirk as "stand-off fangs." That's not how stand-offs work lol. It could cause a malfunction if you tried to use them as one. They're a little pokey tho. But.. it requires the slide to be shifted back to use them. So... yeah lol. But I wouldn't say no to one if one suddenly appeared for cheap!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Cool looking gun. Seems to shoot nice. I find it odd tho how they market a design quirk as "stand-off fangs." That's not how stand-offs work lol. It could cause a malfunction if you tried to use them as one. They're a little pokey tho. But.. it requires the slide to be shifted back to use them. So... yeah lol. But I wouldn't say no to one if one suddenly appeared for cheap!
    Empty mag, stab em! In the eyeball then move em around to block bullets!

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Honestly I think most companies like this capitalize on cost, let me charge an exorbitant amount and a small percentage of the population will assume “Oh my god look how expensive this is, it must be great” ! Can you say Yeti dog bowl for $85 ??????

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom