• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joekocon

Marksman
    Prepare! More viruses are on the way! A refresher course! Please watch and share, again!

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Yea TSA pretty much said there's a Canadian variant and they want everybody to mask up in airports around September. Seems on track to screw with the 2024 election.

If the general population of sheep can't figure out this is planned, hope it takes a few of them drones out..
    No, it will take out more social security recipients and military pension recipients. Medacaid, medacare, tricare etc.. how democrats balance the budget??
    Clearing the books +$$$ and getting rid of old "undesirable" voters. Think about it....

Oh I know the objective I'm just hoping it wipes out the lower end of the spectrum of blue voters that are all jabbed up with everything available..

But can't have a perfect world.

I'll be out buying all the toilet paper I see from now on.

Last edited:

F4E Phantom

Expert
    All BULL CRAP!!!!
    If it was so serious why didn’t they close the border in the US and Europe. NOPE. They just let it wide open.
    My daughter is a RN. She was a Fauchi believer. Big supporter of masks, vaccines,etc. When I bring up that fact.
    Not one damn word.

That's exactly it right there. WHO protocol is lock down everything when something like that is going around, the crap "in charge" pretty much opened all borders and really didn't care about that. Quarantines were literally State to State, but the Country Borders wide open yea can we say control...

The mask crap is a perfect example. All psychological.

Southalabama

Master
    Last couple of weeks I know half a dozen people that’s had the latest variant. So far it seems to not cause as serious problems as previous variants. It’s going to be with us forever so get used to it.

DustyDog

Master
    Last couple of weeks I know half a dozen people that’s had the latest variant. So far it seems to not cause as serious problems as previous variants. It’s going to be with us forever so get used to it.
    Yep...

Was at the beauty parlor yesterday, and everyone knew people who supposedly currently had it... except me, of course : )

Hell, I've never even been tested (oops! OK, mandatory screening once last year before I went in for a kidney-stone busting : ), so I wouldn't even know if I've had it!

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    What's the new variation supposed to do? I've had a stopped up nose and sinus for about 4 weeks. I think I'm allergic to Yankee air...

Southalabama

Master
    My friends that have had it described as same old same old, “cold like symptoms”

They did say is was a sudden onset. It didn’t creep up on them.

Starts with sore throat, drainage, congestion, etc. None mentioned fever.

Only one experienced severe body ache.

Kinda like a cold

Supposedly the home tests aren’t effective at catching it. YMMV

DustyDog

Master
    My friends that have had it described as same old same old, “cold like symptoms”

They did say is was a sudden onset. It didn’t creep up on them.

Starts with sore throat, drainage, congestion, etc. None mentioned fever.

Only one experienced severe body ache.

Kinda like a cold

Supposedly the home tests aren’t effective at catching it. YMMV
    Strange... in the past, wasn't fever a flagship symptom? My thinking was "If I didn't have a fever, it can't be covid".

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    because of where my wife and family works i got jabs... 3 to be exact. since then, i've had the roner twice, one of which was very bad for a couple of weeks. the 2nd time, it was bad flu like deal. i'm over it and won't be doing anything else booster related, wearing masks or locking jack down and fat lotta good the jabs did.

Top Bottom