• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, regardless of whether the statement released to the effect of "she is practicing law on her own" means she's definitely off the team, or merely "distanced" appropriately, if they don't follow through and produce the evidence in court, then it's definitely over.
    Sir,

We are not the Supreme Court.
    We are not entitled to "proof" .
    We are mere subjects of propaganda versus truth.
    We have been warned by President Trump about Fox News - psy op. Propaganda, anti-Trump.
    Our job is not to fall for and spread demoralization.
    We are demoralized and demonized enough.
    I have had enough of people treating the main stream media as if their were a tribe of Levy, Holy Priests of God. God's mouth piece.

Pharisees. Traitors. Judas.

We however, are able to know and discern, is there enough evidence to prevent demoralized attitudes?

Yes.

Overwhelming so. It's MASSIVE and clear fraud.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    with my own eyes, I saw votes switch from biden to trump in a split second, both in KY, GA, and PA

pcolapaddler

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I disagree....

all effort should be expended to prove who got what votes....

I smell a dead rat in this, way too many "glitches" that favored biden in numerous states....
    I agree that due process should be followed and that votes should be tallied correctly.

It is my belief that this is, has been and is being done within the bounds of local applicable laws in each jurisdiction - in most cases.

Yes there have been some things that appear to have been mishandled or some mistakes have probably been made. Errors happen with every election. Some things aren't done precisely correctly in every election. People are human; they make mistakes and fail to follow procedures. Like umpire calls, sometimes these events break for you and sometimes against you. Those issues have been publicized and are being or have been litigated. Again, sometimes the litigation falls your way, sometimes not. Where possible, efforts should be made to correct errors.

So far the only evidence we know about are affidavits and witness statements. Unfortunately, witnesses aren't that reliable. They see only part of something and/or misinterpret what they see. But... Let's assume that every affidavit and witness statement regarding the mishandling of ballots is absolutely true and accurate. 1. It will not affect enough ballots to change the outcome. Yes, in all cases, I would like vote tallies to reflect things accurately. 2. Once ballots have already been counted, it is impossible to remove them from the count. Ballots are secret; no one except the voter knows what is on their ballot. It isn't possible to go into a box of counted ballots and remove the exact ones that someone has a concern about. 3. You can't throw out thousands of good, valid, accurately counts ballots just to 'fix' a problem with a few.

As far as evidence goes, if the President's team has something more than what we have seen so far, I look forward to hearing about it and seeing it come to light. The time is fast approaching when all evidence will need to be presented and judged on its merits.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sir,

We are not the Supreme Court.
    We are not entitled to "proof" .
    We are mere subjects of propaganda versus truth.
    We have been warned by President Trump about Fox News - psy op. Propaganda, anti-Trump.
    Our job is not to fall for and spread demoralization.
    We are demoralized and demonized enough.
    I have had enough of people treating the main stream media as if their were a tribe of Levy, Holy Priests of God. God's mouth piece.

Pharisees. Traitors. Judas.

We however, are able to know and discern, is there enough evidence to prevent demoralized attitudes?

Yes.

Overwhelming so. It's MASSIVE and clear fraud.

Not demoralized; just disappointed.

I was referring to the possibility that Powell was "fired" from her portion of the process. I'm not sure what to make of Giuliani's statement today.

There was definitely fraud. No doubt about it, from my perspective.
    But to reduce the amount of inevitable needless violence, "proof" would be very helpful. Most likely in a Court of Justices that are, so far, considered impartial.

The same thugs that Burned, Looted, and Murdered for nothing will be the same thugs, plus some of their hired "friends", who will Burn Loot Murder when the election is legitimately counted.

It saddens me to think about how much pain and destruction will come from this widespread attack on our society. The perpetrators won't even be the ones shedding the blood or picking up the pieces in the aftermath, if things continue as the democRats would prefer.

Such a waste.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So far the only evidence we know about are affidavits and witness statements.

You should goto the 1911forum link that Ricochet posted in this thread. There is PLENTY of evidence we ALL know about. It was broadcast on live tv, on multiple channels, from multiple states.

The affidavits are just a nice official account that carries more weight than a simple witness account.
    But the MATH doesn't add up.
    The rosters of voters vs the votes.
    The DECREASE of Trump vote totals.
    The multiple cases of numerically identical vote flips from Trump to Biden.
    The very specific and repeated ratios of Biden-to-Trump votes reported, and the very specific and repeated intervals and numbers.
    The physically impossible number of ballots "counted" vs the time stamps of those counts.

Just look at the math. There's your evidence.
    Then ask how all of it happened to be so coordinated, or do you really believe it was all just a perfect storm of "mistakes"?

As the self-proclaimed Puppet-Elect would say, "C'mon, man!"

pcolapaddler

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read that.

Where do the numbers displayed on ABC, NBC, television screens come from? How are they generated? Are they uploaded from a file? I doubt that.

if they were on the AP''s screens, they come from persons in the field at each county. These people fax copies of reports to their contacts at AP. The other networks probably do something similar or they get numbers from state election websites and manually enter them into some internal database for display on screen.

AP, ABC, NBC, etc often post info that contains errors. They don't always acknowledge the error, choosing rather to correct it and move on. Election night is no different.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have an old friend that was a professor at a well known college. He taught mathematics and as a "side class" the laws of probabilities/possibilities. We had a get together at WallSouth on Veterans Day.
    He told me that with all the hard evidence,Biden could not have won. IMPOSSIBLE !!
    He likened it to flipping a coin 100 times and it ending up heads 97 times. ---- SAWMAN

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I was referring to the possibility that Powell was "fired" from her portion of the process. I'm not sure what to make of Giuliani's statement today.

But to reduce the amount of inevitable needless violence, "proof" would be very helpful. Most likely in a Court of Justices that are, so far, considered impartial.

The same thugs that Burned, Looted, and Murdered for nothing will be the same thugs, plus some of their hired "friends", who will Burn Loot Murder when the election is legitimately counted.

It saddens me to think about how much pain and destruction will come from this widespread attack on our society. The perpetrators won't even be the ones shedding the blood or picking up the pieces in the aftermath, if things continue as the democRats would prefer.

Such a waste.
    I wasn't referring to you personally in my post.
    It was more an expression of frustration in seeing some demoralizing posts here as a consequence of the brainwash from the MSM and attitude of self-importance and smugness.

Proof will not stop the looters.
    It will not stop the paid agents of the enemy.

As for Sidney Powel, I share with you a post from another board that might help understand the process :

"
    For all you nancy boys getting your panties in a twist over the tweet about Sidney, I wrote this in a shill's thread so it probably won't get read. I'll make a new thread for anyone who wants to discuss it in one spot.

This is my summary:

TLDR: This is not a big deal.

(1) In any civil lawsuit, there must be parties to the lawsuit, and they are called "parties in interest." This means they have to have an interest in the lawsuit. The Plaintiff(s) must allege that a duty was breached by the Defendant(s). The Defendant(s) have to be served legal notice. This is what constitutes a "case" in court.

(2) The Plaintiff(s) must have "standing" (legal right) to sue. Since I do not live in Georgia, I could not file a case in Georgia regarding voter fraud or election fraud because I would not have standing. But someone in Georgia could. That is what Lin Wood did. He lives in Georgia. He is in the process of appealing the lower court's ruling against him.

(3) Trump has legal standing because, even though he does not live in Georgia, he was a candidate on the ballot there, and if there was election fraud that cost him votes, he has standing to sue.

(4) Trump's legal team represents HIM in court, regarding any case having to do with the election for which he was on the ballot.

(5) There are also OTHER parties who might bring lawsuits (in Georgia and elsewhere) that were NOT candidates on the ballot, but they DO live in Georgia and have been wronged in some way.

(6) These other people are likely who Powell will be representing. She can still coordinate with Trump's legal team, even if she is not officially part of that team.

(7) It would be a good idea, given the circumstances, for Trump's legal team to make a public statement that Powell is not officially part of their team, and any statements she makes are not part of their cases on behalf of Trump. That way, the opposition (or corrupt judges) can't bring Powell's statements into their cases. Powell is likely to be attacking from a different direction than Trump's team."

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Such a waste.
    President Trump issued two executive orders back in 2018 that will cut the money supply that is instigating the insurrection. I thought it was a good analysis.including the Supre Court shuffle which puts Clarence Thomas over Georgia, Alito over PA and Amy over Wisconsin.
    I will share that later.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    President Trump issued two executive orders back in 2018 that will cut the money supply that is instigating the insurrection. I thought it was a good analysis.including the Supre Court shuffle which puts Clarence Thomas over Georgia, Alito over PA and Amy over Wisconsin.
    I will share that later.
    "
    Rex over on Quodverum made an interesting observation:

Oh BOY.

There was ANOTHER EO.

We have all been focusing on Trump's EO 13848 'Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election', declared on 14 September 2018.

Exactly 1 week later, Trump signed EO 13849

Authorizing the Implementation of Certain Sanctions Set Forth in the Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act

This second EO cuts off the blood supply to any sanctioned entity or individual in EO 13848 - MONEY.

Including DOMESTIC players.

Trump had all domestic and foreign players in his crosshairs in September 2018.

Just a few weeks before the Democrat Crime Syndicate had their first go at widespread election fraud - the 6 Nov 2018 mid terms.

Oh, another thing. Did you know that individual SCOTUS judges have individual power over specific Federal Circuit Courts?

YES.

They have the power to supervise lower courts as individual judges.

Including fast tracking cases to the FULL COURT.

And look what happened on Oct 19, 2018. A sudden change.

GEORGIA - went to Thomas

WISCONSIN- went to Kavanaugh

PENNSYLVANIA- went to Alito

Oh MAN.

8D CHESS, folks.

Circuit Assignments

TWO EOs and a SCOTUS shuffle in September & October 2018.

And the idiots never saw it.

Those involved in this great crime against the people, President and Constitution of the United x are right royally F'd.

Only they don't know it."

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They installed a dementia patient as the Democratic presidential nominee, hid him in his basement for 5 months, and then relied on voter fraud in Democratic controlled cities to beat Trump.This was not an election.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I have an old friend that was a professor at a well known college. He taught mathematics and as a "side class" the laws of probabilities/possibilities. We had a get together at WallSouth on Veterans Day.
    He told me that with all the hard evidence,Biden could not have won. IMPOSSIBLE !!
    He likened it to flipping a coin 100 times and it ending up heads 97 times. ---- SAWMAN
    HE SPEAKETH THE TRUTH..

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Good info nested in those links, Ricochet.

I learned of a third EO in April 2020.

Basically, if foreign participation in the media is considered a national security issue, then this committee would make recommendations, with the weight of POTUS involvement, to the FCC about pulling or modifying the appropriate licenses. Not just new applicants but also existing FCC licenses.

Depending how deep the well goes, the MSM might have their plug pulled or at least course-corrected.

Wouldn't that be nice.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    as with all things, what we see is the tip of the iceberg.

customs agents will tell you only 10% of the drugs coming over are caught.

the number of speeders caught are only a fraction of the speeders out there.

only a fraction of IRS returns are audited.

only a fraction of covid cases are fatal.

only a fraction of news stories are completely true.

only a fraction of shoplifters are caught.

does anyone think that 1 nest of murder hornets were the only ones that got loose?

why would anyone think that the known disputed cases of vote manipulation and dead people voting are all that exist?

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They installed a dementia patient as the Democratic presidential nominee, hid him in his basement for 5 months, and then relied on voter fraud in Democratic controlled cities to beat Trump.This was not an election.
    Quite right!

Then they rely on main stream media to sell it to us.
    It's incredibly blatant and arrogant.

I will never accept being treated like I am that stupid regardless of the outcome.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

thousands of down race ballots were not marked for dems, but they marked biden for potus?

i call bullchit.

thousands showed up for trump rallies, maybe dozens for sleepy joe?

i call bullchit.

everyone i know, except for one idiot i work with, were for trump, but biden wins?

i call bullchit.

it was stolen, you cannot convince me otherwise.

CRAP..png

pcolapaddler

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The down race contest argument is the same argument that media and others used in 2000 when they looked at ballots. Using this logic, a recounts if Florida would probably have given Al Gore the presidency.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom