Patriot Mobile

ISO : CZ 527 Carbine Bolt in 7.62x39 (( Navarre ))

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I think the header pretty much sums up what I’m looking for.

ISO : CZ 527 Carbine Bolt in 7.62x39

looking to buy or trade for one I’m live in Navarre but willing to travel for a good deal

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I think the header pretty much sums up what I’m looking for.

ISO : CZ 527 Carbine Bolt in 7.62x39

looking to buy or trade for one I’m live in Navarre but willing to travel for a good deal
    I used to own one of these rifles. I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever even seen a CZ 527 in x39 (nevermind parts) and even then it might have been the same rifle just changing hands in a small world. I've never seen stand alone parts, and I've looked, too. I sold mine like new, unfired, to my best friend here when I moved out of state like 7 years ago. Turns out that CZ rifle was a lemon. He let me know why (but I forget why) so we'll have to PM him and ask. I'd be real interested to know if you ended up with it. PM me a partial serial number and we can find out. He at least probably can help you find parts

Last edited:

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I used to own one of these rifles. I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever even seen a CZ 527 in x39 (nevermind parts) and even then it might have been the same rifle just changing hands in a small world. I've never seen stand alone parts, and I've looked, too. I sold mine like new, unfired, to my best friend here when I moved out of state like 7 years ago. Turns out that CZ rifle was a lemon. He let me know why (but I forget why) so we'll have to PM him and ask. I'd be real interested to know if you ended up with it. PM me a partial serial number and we can find out. He at least probably can help you find parts
    Mine is worth its weight in gold to me.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mine is worth its weight in gold to me.
    Yeah they're a handy little carbine. I had a Ruger M77 in x39, too, and that one I shot. The Ruger beat the CZ in fit and finish, but I still liked the CZ for the wood stock. The Ruger skeletonized stock and small action felt too much like a toy compared to my real Mausers, but it made it such a joy to carry

60gunner4life

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, I have one in 6.5 Grendel, its a real good shooter, the bolt is a bit of a drama queen at times though.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    FWIW I will concur with Raven, I had one, not a good experience, my friend had one sent it back got a new one with basically same issues. He switched to .223 wit a little better luck. They are a nice looking rifle with great feel but had lots of bolt / mag issues. BTETO good luck

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom