• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Offshorelivein

Dillweed
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    edgy?? WANNA PEICE OF ME lol jk yikes i would go ape shit if i still worked offshore .. i was stuck on my vessel for 3 months straight , i really didint understand cabin fever back then but oh boy at the end of that stint my room was a 2x2 and i was reeady to kill some mfs lucky i had my captains test and got off that boat .. but yeah everbody nutzzz

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    When the initial “peaceful protests” started all over the country... folks at work started commenting and the next thing ya know some racial slurs came out describing said actions. Some snowflake was “triggered” took the info about what was said to management...but refused to say who said what. Next thing you know, big boss gives us a “come to Jesus H Crist” type speech about how it’s wrong and the company won’t stand for it... yada yada yada. Then no more talk of politics. One month latter HR bigwig starts phone interviews because some one else overhead a co-worker make a remark about the riots allegedly using circus animals in the remark describing previously mentioned “peaceful protesters”. It got real ugly. And of course NO prof other than my word vs your word. About 20 of 150 folks were interviewed lookomg for anyone to verify the alleged “animal allegory”. Sad thing is once the dust settled and the HRrep concluded HER report, “inconclusive”. Pretty shitty that folks were ease dropping on others AND passing along bum scoop. In the end the alleged worker was found not guilty and got to keep working here, and the rat(s) we’re protected due to our company policy of zero tolerance for retribution’s. Watch your back.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wow, What the hell is wrong with you people? Everything is Peachy keen. The World is Perfect, life is good, market is highest it's been in 25 years, wife ain't bitchy, kids are minding, and even work is good.
    Oh wait a minute, that started 4 years ago, Now it Sucks. What the Hell Happened?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    When the initial “peaceful protests” started all over the country... folks at work started commenting and the next thing ya know some racial slurs came out describing said actions. Some snowflake was “triggered” took the info about what was said to management...but refused to say who said what. Next thing you know, big boss gives us a “come to Jesus H Crist” type speech about how it’s wrong and the company won’t stand for it... yada yada yada. Then no more talk of politics. One month latter HR bigwig starts phone interviews because some one else overhead a co-worker make a remark about the riots allegedly using circus animals in the remark describing previously mentioned “peaceful protesters”. It got real ugly. And of course NO prof other than my word vs your word. About 20 of 150 folks were interviewed lookomg for anyone to verify the alleged “animal allegory”. Sad thing is once the dust settled and the HRrep concluded HER report, “inconclusive”. Pretty shitty that folks were ease dropping on others AND passing along bum scoop. In the end the alleged worker was found not guilty and got to keep working here, and the rat(s) we’re protected due to our company policy of zero tolerance for retribution’s. Watch your back.
    Brings me back to my belief that if you can all the "HR" departments 'Mercia would be a better place and more work would get done cause you could fire the dead weight. Just wait till you have to take MANADOTORY sis-gender, non-binary bs classes with tests at the end, I did. That shit was offensive to me.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell James, of course everybody is on edge. When was the last time you heard something positive about anything? You can only hear so much of this bull shit and it ruins your outlook. I certainly can't blame people. I usually always have a positive outlook but that's beginning to fade away rather quickly. It will eventually all come to a head.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Never ever make a statement. I got that straight from a JAG officer a long time ago. He said the only proof they may have against you is your own statement

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Never ever make a statement. I got that straight from a JAG officer a long time ago. He said the only proof they may have against you is your own statement
    And then he told me to get the hell out of his office, because he was probably going to be the one to prosecute me if a case was ever filed

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    UNCERTAINTY about the coming attractions. In certain environments it is a killer of moral.
    What do we have now to look forward to ??
    If you have 'em - -> hang on tight to your family,religion,and assets,be it money or ammo. These things,ESPECIALLY COMBINED,could get you through the coming times. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom