APOD Firearms

Is anyone else watching the prime time jan 6th propaganda show?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wonder how much money they made selling advertising during that circus side show... Remember TV is just a medium to sell ads for $$ and manipulation of thought.

If you have not yet done it cut the cord. You are not missing much!

lakelandmusic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I cannot believe that this trash was on 3 out of 4 major networks in PRIME TIME.
    This is nothing but showboating by the Democratic Party designed to discourage Trump from running again.
    They know people will be watching in 2024 and it won’t be as easy to steal the election.
    I have this sick feeling in my stomach like we are headed down the same path as Germany in the 1930's.
    The similarities are uncanny. Replace the media and the Democrat party with Germanys rising star at that time and with what they are doing it's an uncanny resemblance. And we are the undesirables. Sounds crazy, but if you look at the immediate reaction after the Top's shooting, it really isn't. They've already created one questionable election, now they have publicly stated they will do anything to turn the tide again. They want to subvert the SCOTUS, abolish the constitution, disarm us, eliminate the electoral college, eliminate the filibuster...if these ambitions are successful we will no longer be the Republic in which we were founded.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have this sick feeling in my stomach like we are headed down the same path as Germany in the 1930's.
    The similarities are uncanny. Replace the media and the Democrat party with Germanys rising star at that time and with what they are doing it's an uncanny resemblance. And we are the undesirables. Sounds crazy, but if you look at the immediate reaction after the Top's shooting, it really isn't. They've already created one questionable election, now they have publicly stated they will do anything to turn the tide again. They want to subvert the SCOTUS, abolish the constitution, disarm us, eliminate the electoral college, eliminate the filibuster...if these ambitions are successful we will no longer be the Republic in which we were founded.
    Just remember Americans have guns, lots of guns. For 1 reason.... Hunting of course. Its the only difference between us and any other country in the world. They want them, we have them, they are the ones with the problem that can't be solved.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    There was a book written in the 1920s that laid the foundations for what came in the 30s and 40s. Most people don't read it now because of the antisemitism of the author, but it's incredibly eye opening watching another republic get dismantled in a shockingly similar way.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    There was a book written in the 1920s that laid the foundations for what came in the 30s and 40s. Most people don't read it now because of the antisemitism of the author, but it's incredibly eye opening watching another republic get dismantled in a shockingly similar way.
    George Orwell 1984 is present day

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Judicial Watch obtained documents relating to why the DoJ refused to charge Lt. Byrd (Capital Police) in the "murder" of Ashli Babbitt.

Judicial Watch uncovered more shocking evidence about the shooting death of Ashli Babbitt even as the Pelosi rump 1/6 operation makes a mockery of the system of government with its kangaroo court “hearings.”

We uncovered 102 pages of records from the Department of Justice related to the shooting of January 6 protestor Ashli Babbitt that include a memo recommending “that the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia declined for criminal prosecution the fatal shooting of Ashli McEntee [Babbitt],” also noting that the shooter, U.S. Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd, “did not create a police report or documents” related to the shooting of Babbitt.

The documents also reveal that in the press release announcing the decision not to prosecute Byrd for the killing of Babbitt the DOJ replaced the words “group” and “crowd” with the word “mob” several times.

The unarmed Babbitt was shot and killed as she climbed through a broken interior window in the United States Capitol. She was a 14-year Air Force veteran. The identity of the shooter was kept secret by Congress, the Justice Department, and DC police for eight months until Byrd went public to try to defend his killing of Babbitt.

We filed the lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia after the Executive Office for United States Attorneys, the Civil Rights Division, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (all components of the Justice Department) failed to provide the records responsive to our April 14, 2021, and May 20, 2021, FOIA requests for records related to Babbitt’s death (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:21-cv-02462)).

The records contain the prosecution declination memorandum justifying the decision not to prosecute Byrd.

The “Overview and Recommendation” section reads as follows:

This memorandum recommends that the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia decline for criminal prosecution the fatal shooting of Ashli McEntee.

If you want to read the entire Judicial Watch assessment go to their web site. I tried to post it here, however, the text was too long.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    I hope the American people see this for what it is. The swamp dem elites and 2 rinos are going back to the conspiracy well once to often.

Top Bottom