• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Oh I like ad blocker for Firefox...No more ads on the forums!

Garpo

Master
    What you been looking at, Gary?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Well Brant, old farts like me and a bunch of other curmudgeons on the forum may want to reminisce about our government provided tours of the Far East.:love:

Patoz

Marksman
    We run some fords and some GM vehicles in our fleet, and honestly it seems about 6 to one and half dozen to the other in terms of how they run and longevity. We get a whole lotta mileage out of GM 4.3 V6's, the two Ford 3.0 V6's we had (maybe 3.3, I can't remember) didn't do so well. We have also had a couple of the 4.0/ 5 speed manual F150's that have 250k plus miles on them without too much hassle with the exception of a rusting coolant pipe on the intake manifolds on them and a couple of things here and there.

And GM vehicles have heated / cooled seats too :usa:

The oil burning truck had to have been an LS motor... they tend to do that... haha. A friend of mine had an '00 Camaro with an LS1 that was called 'ole smokey, looked like he was James Bond laying down the smoke screen when he'd race it.

I stopped by the Chevrolet Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new Silverado 1500 pickup. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new "feel" before they become extinct.

The salesman (a black man wearing an Obama "change" lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options. The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat. Feeling like messing with him, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck.

Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were an Obama truck, the seats would blow smoke up your ass year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership. Damn guy had no sense of humor.

:pound::pound::pound:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    LOL...He would have been the one walking had it been me...would have asked for another salesman in the beginning as I don't do well around stoopid people.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom