• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am going to give the barska a hard look. Thanks for the replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Okay, it's time to chew my cabbage twice.
    It's not the magnification of the optic that allows you to see little wholes at crazy ranges. It's the clarity of the glass.
    Barska isn't on my list of day scope options, but the deep sea monocular deserves to be in every Sailor's Duffle bag. Not only can it clearly discern tiny holes @ 300 yards, it can give you a waypoint on a compass bearing, along with giving you a distance to that bearing should you be in need. Multipurpose Survival Capable equipment always gets my attention. This may be the only piece of Barska equipment that I'll pound the table for. It's that good at what it does that I consider it the "Best Bang For The Buck" that I can find. JMHO.

jugdish

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    This is a good topic for myself. I've not shot beyond 100y but would like to attempt to go out to 300y for something new and fun to learn. I've been contemplating this Gosky spotting scope for $186. Reading some of the reviews it looks like some are able to see holes at 300y.

@M118LR you have used the Deep Sea Monocular for spotting out to 300y? It sounds like an interesting option.

panxerox

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I need to see a 223 holes in paper at 300 yards but I don’t want to spend a lot of money a spotting scope. Any suggestions???

Get a wireless webcam that connects to your phone.

pfunk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Absolutely I’ve been looking at the DME Bullseye camera

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is a good topic for myself. I've not shot beyond 100y but would like to attempt to go out to 300y for something new and fun to learn. I've been contemplating this Gosky spotting scope for $186. Reading some of the reviews it looks like some are able to see holes at 300y.

@M118LR you have used the Deep Sea Monocular for spotting out to 300y? It sounds like an interesting option.

Yes, I have. No troubles, other than the shaky hand of an Old Man. With any type of rest it will stabilize.

Top Bottom