• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hey look, he can't turn haters or people that don't listen into instantly smart people..I take him for what he is a commentator with a conservative view, we are hated as much as Christians.

Just Dave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He doesn't try to grow people either. When you slap it down as 'my way, or the highway' it is non productive ...unless you are in the midst of a fire fight. Rush is a preacher and not much else .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Coming in late to this party but, how do y'all Rush haters feel about Glenn Beck? I'm not a Rush fan at all and agree with some of the points about him. Beck seems to be a little more legit, although dives a little into the conspiracy theories at times. I try not to put too much weight into main stream media no matter what side their preaching from.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Funny how Frank hates anyone that would smoke DOPE but backs a man that pops pills by the jar full. Double standard anyone?

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Weed is for pussies. I much prefer that cambodian yum yum

Last edited:

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Rush and Hannity are garbage.

Beck is....entertaining.

Im surprised no one has brought up Mark Levin. His show is better than the above. I dont know why he wastes his time on Hannity's tv show so much.

Im gonna go watch One America News now.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    OK - I have been reading this thread because it is entertaining - my dream:

Beck and Rush are engaged in passionate sex in a war zone. Hannity is filming. Right at the climax, a bomb explodes, killing all three, but leaving intact their combined best work - the film, which is only aired on Fox News while all the idiots there masturbate on camera while watching.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep Urb, Mark Levin is now my favorite Libertian talk show host since Neal Boortz retired.

It sounds like some of you talk radio haters think we that listen to it live by the preachings of the host. I listen to get different points of view and then make up my own aged, feeble mind on whatever topic. I also listen to hear discussion on the REAL problems of the country, not fag news.

Rush is intelligent, witty, and does a great job doing his show or he wouldn't have it for as long as he does. Yes, he's quite impressed with himself but wouldn't you be if you were pulling in $55M a year with a HS education. He is what he is, an entertainer that entertains with political news commentary, that's all. He's not a cult leader, he's not spokesman for the Republican Party, he's not a politician or news reporter and I really enjoyed listening to him until he got on this fag kick.

Hannity on the other hand turns my stomach and I'm so glad they took his show off COA. I just wish Levin would come on sooner instead of 1800hrs.

So I won't be listening to him any longer for the aforementioned reason but I still like the guy. Other than a few minutes on Fox News there's really no where else for us Libertarians to hear like minded commentary other than talk radio.

Rick

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dave Coke is DOPE, Did Rush use it to. I don't do Dope but I do live in a Motor Home Park and not a trailer park like some un named person thinks and I can move it and not be stuck in one place as some people are untill Tues.

Just Dave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dave Coke is DOPE, Did Rush use it to. I don't do Dope but I do live in a Motor Home Park and not a trailer park like some un named person thinks and I can move it and not be stuck in one place as some people are untill Tues.

Both are Bill Cosby quotes. You must be a true hater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What the hell is the Bill Cosby remark about? I didn't know any of his remarks had anything to do with Rush Bumbo

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It was hot in Ga today and I was out in the sun but you might answer my guestion about Bill Cosby. Are you another CCHGN cant answer the Question? Everyone knows Frank and I are best friends. Dna NO I am a screaming Lib and he is a Red Neck from birth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom