• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My name is Ian, was born in southern California and moved up to Pittsburgh, where the family is from, when I was about 10.

I lived, and raised hell, there until I went to college at WVU for a couple of semesters, raising more hell of course.

I came down to Pensacola to stay with my dad, who had relocated down here, in 2002 as a sort of summer break, started installing windshields with him at what is now our family's company and that was that.

Met the girl, got married, bought lots of guns, built and drove some fast cars, and now Ben and I started this forum.

At least that's the abridged version of my life thus far...

As far as guns go, got nervous after Ivan and got a Mossberg pump shotgun at Academy, got a Taurus 24/7 9mm shortly there after. A good friend of mine then sold me a Sig P220 Carry and introduced me to some of the nicer guns, and suppressors. It has been a long way down from there :D.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My brother went to Pitt for undergrad and never left- man I miss me some Primanti Bros and O fries.... WVU, at least you got out with your liver in tact, that place is wild. Nice story Ian, life is good....

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My brother went to Pitt for undergrad and never left- man I miss me some Primanti Bros and O fries.... WVU, at least you got out with your liver in tact, that place is wild. Nice story Ian, life is good....

I partied many-a-nights down in oakland... Fun area, also have had plenty of Primantis in my day, had one when I was up visiting last year, didn't taste the same for lunch VS the 3AM snack.

WVU was insane, and they put me in the honors dorm because I was a transfer student. Those honors students they housed me with were probably never the same. My poor roommate, he had the bottom bunk.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So now that we read your bio, do we get some free steaks... (hehehe). Will definitely keep you in mind if I ever need a windshield replacement and have heard some of the adds you all put up on the radio...

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yessir! haha. I am the windshield / really good box of steaks guy.

Please do keep us in mind!

Top Bottom