• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Congrat's on winning. I still can't put a face to your screen name and am looking forward to when you can shoot with us.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    WAIT A MINUTE! I know that STI, I'm pretty sure I've handled it, Chris, are you sure we didn't meet?

You asked to see my piece, and I asked to see yours. If not you, it was someone else with the EXACT same pistol. Didn't catch a name though.

Last edited:

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    WAIT A MINUTE! I know that STI, I'm pretty sure I've handled it, Chris, are you sure we didn't meet?

Maybe we have! Although, I know other shooters at ERGC that have almost the same pistol. Robby, Mike H, Nathan Bell

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I apologize if I mislead you. but I will shut up now. have a good day.

8640e79a-8731-4a3c-a9dc-20e6d2e8369a_zpsef02e689.jpg

7a77a631-642e-4bcd-a190-fde32a34957d_zps85c8a670.jpg

I heard that you can pick up "them little trinkets" on E-bay for not much money. Were they expensive Chris C?

Just kidding. You guys will remember him shooting with us in the past. Just a suggestion when you watch him - don't blink !!!

Bring some ammo guys, this will be a match with a few more rounds than normal, but less than 75 to leave us time for the rifle side match. Y'all bring your plastic toys shooting extremely small projectiles carried in cute pink holsters, your wheel guns and 1911s with their hundred plus year old technology :crazy: , and I'll bring my directed energy weapon to "blow them down !" What.jpg

Here's to all of us having a REAL GOOD TIME!!

Attachments

• What.jpg
      What.jpg
      3.9 KB · Views: 132
    Last edited:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All of this serious competition talk has me hesitant to even show up to the next match :shocked:

Chrisc that's an impressive stack of trophies there! How long have you been shooting in competitions?

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    All of this serious competition talk has me hesitant to even show up to the next match :shocked:

Chrisc that's an impressive stack of trophies there! How long have you been shooting in competitions?

thanks! I started local action shooting in summer of 2011. nothing serious, just local match fun. I started shooting major match late 2013. shot 4 state championships this year. latest was GA state championship where I finished 2nd CDP master. big props to ERGC/Hurlburt/Tristate Gun Club for providing the local matches.

coolpapabell15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I have a scoresheet where he placed 2nd out of 22. Think he was one of two guys shooting a revolver that day. Only guy that beat him was one of the Bell guys, and we all know how they shoot.....lol

What's the consensus on how we shoot? HAHA! But seriously everybody, quit picking on poor Chris, the Bell guys have got that covered!

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This must be "daddy" bell...lol. Thanks for keeping Chris in check. Hate for him to get all cocky! :)

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ha! I like how the "young" one puts "coolpapa" for his screen name!lol Either way, you boys shoot gnat balls! Nicely done! Hope to see ya'll out there agian.

coolpapabell15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Ha! I like how the "young" one puts "coolpapa" for his screen name!lol Either way, you boys shoot gnat balls! Nicely done! Hope to see ya'll out there agian.

The "coolpapabell" is an old timey baseball thing, and I think gnat balls are a Filipino delicacy, Chris?

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    did anyone else vote for the new divisions...slide optics or the compact carry division thing?

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I voted for the optics division so that I had an excuse to put the RMR I've had sitting around on something...

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    With compact carry, people can practice and shoot with what they actually carry. What a concept.

Top Bottom