APOD Firearms

I see we're going to send forces to Haiti....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Places like these have been subsidized so much that they're population exploded well past what thier own resources can offer. Anytime that gets cut off to any degree there will be chaos. Now they're biggest export is refugees. I'm not even sure what going there and providing the big stick will even do. It's just another moneyhole

IronBeard

Master
    You know it. Funny how they all own and keep buying ocean front mansions despite the sea level rising, glaciers melting, and polar bears dying. Seems like suicide to me.
    As far as Haitians in Puerto Rico, they hate each other. The Puerto Ricans would slaughter them. Most of the different Hispanics do not get a long with each other.
    Not suicide, investment. They can get federal flood insurance subsidized by our tax dollars, party on the beach until the storm takes all, then get paid.

RHINOWSO

Master
    You know it. Funny how they all own and keep buying ocean front mansions despite the sea level rising, glaciers melting, and polar bears dying. Seems like suicide to me.
    As far as Haitians in Puerto Rico, they hate each other. The Puerto Ricans would slaughter them. Most of the different Hispanics do not get a long with each other.
    Its sooooo true.

Also consider Asians - Japanese, Korean, PIs, Chinese, Pacific Islanders.

They HATE, and I mean HATE each other - to the point it would make everyday white 'supremacy' racism seem relatively tame.

Not that I support racism, I judge each by it's own actions - but lots of other ethnicities have very deep hate of other 'similar' races.

Oh well, it's just another money racket in Haiti. Our military gets to 'DO' something since they haven't been able to get us involved in another 'hot' war (YET). All the 'charities' get CASH money flowing. Pols get favors, kickbacks, support, you name it.

Corrupt AF. But it always has been. We can just see it now.

M118LR

Master
    It ain't a question of seeing it, it all about who is going to pay for it! Now about that new short tax form. You know, the one that asks what you earned last year on line 1. Line 2 states send it in. Compliments of the Thousands of new IRS agents at work for you. Where is the grass root movement when we need them. Anyone remember when Congress used to say we needed a balanced budget? Ross Perot where are you now!

M118LR

Master
    Rosy Roads is pretty much dead last few times i went in there
    Back in the 90's, when interdiction ops were heavy and the Navy was in and out of there like clockwork, PR was a hoot. Nowadays even Chicken Jose's is closed. Don't know if the Golf Course is even still open? Doesn't bode well Haiti, even if it wasn't fun to start with. JMHO.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Exactly. We have our own actual problems, exacerbated by this spineless puppet-in-chief.

How about a “rapid action force” to our borders to shut down the cartels’ multi-BILLION dollar trafficking enterprise that’s effectively protected AND Encouraged by this puppet and his regime... using OUR MONEY.

We have our own banana republic. Needs some fixin’...
    all those central america countries are crapholes and money pits to the elites, screw em... block them from entering

M60Gunner

Master
    We have a long history of wasting time and money and military labor on the wrong side of Hispaniola. Always turns out to be a waste. Some say it is cursed. Reminds me of several 1804 posters brandished by blm supporters during the riots.

Southalabama

Master
    Instability invites Russian and Chinese influence. It’s not the locals that are the potential problem.

Raven

Master
    Places like these have been subsidized so much that they're population exploded well past what thier own resources can offer. Anytime that gets cut off to any degree there will be chaos. Now they're biggest export is refugees. I'm not even sure what going there and providing the big stick will even do. It's just another moneyhole
    Their biggest export for hundreds of years has always been cheap labor... only now they're not enslaved but refugees and they demand equality

Raven

Master
    Don't get me started about China... gotta keep this on topic. What's happening with China taking over is by design

Screenshot_20221020-220813.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom