kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yea I don't think amazon is going to pull that stuff. They would loose alot of business.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Your post above listed "Parts or accessories related to assault weapons" as a no-no.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Back to Wallmart I like the idea that at the store we shop at I can get 10 cents a gallon off on gas. Really makes a big diffrence when filling up the RV. We spend the night there free and shop in the morning and are on our merry way.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Back to Wallmart I like the idea that at the store we shop at I can get 10 cents a gallon off on gas. Really makes a big diffrence when filling up the RV. We spend the night there free and shop in the morning and are on our merry way.

Fifteen cents right now with your Walmart Credit Card. It's the only reason I have the card. It's crap gas but at 15 cents off it's not a bad deal. I get less mpg on Walmart (Murphy Oil) gas. Murphy here today was $3.22 minus $0.015 = $3.07/gallon. The Shell two doors down was $3.39.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Fifteen cents right now with your Walmart Credit Card. It's the only reason I have the card. It's crap gas but at 15 cents off it's not a bad deal. I get less mpg on Walmart (Murphy Oil) gas. Murphy here today was $3.22 minus $0.015 = $3.07/gallon. The Shell two doors down was $3.39.

Wow pretty good deal there. I don't think I would get a walmart CC though...

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I love the airguns they are more fun to shoot cheaper. I can get pellets all day.

Airguns owned now and still growing

Career .50 Dragon Slayer , Sam Yang Recluse 9mm / .357, Cricket .22 (Also waiting for a Cricket .25), Sumatra .25 Carbine lever action, Custom Mrods .22 and .25, prod .22, and a Disco .177.

Also the ATF don't get involved with them. You can get full auto airguns, air strippers (Silencer) the sky is the limit.

Here are my two custom tuned .22 and .25 mrods.

20130426_140106_zpse3351a5d.jpg

Dang Ken. I really need to get up with you sometime and pick your brain. I have been looking into air rifles and had no idea until I read some of your threads. What an eye opener!

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow pretty good deal there. I don't think I would get a walmart CC though...

The gasoline savings is the ONLY reason I got the Walmart CC. I have had mine about 5 years and have never put anything but gasoline on the card (although that Colt SOCOM at the Bay Minette Walmart today was tempting).

Top Bottom