• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 72sofsme

Expert
    I have questions!

a good summary of Dir Wray's (FBI) statement about "deplorable" threats to his agency, posted and copied from FOXNews comments:

"Mr. Wray, were you concerned when someone went to Cavanaugh house with the intentions to hurt him? What about all the other threats to the other Justices? You didn't care, on the contrary people were encouraged to go after the Justices by some of the Senate members and you didn't condemned their actions. And by the way when did you started caring about the law enforcement?", Karminia.

I would agree that this agency has done questionable things with its past investigations. This is only compounded by the fact that the Russian Collusion Investigation they took up and managed resulted in the FISA Court investigation of a US President and subsequently found to have been fabricated by opponents from the other political party. With this freshly in mind and to add further that the current US President's son has very questionable business dealings that have not gone under and degree of scrutiny with the FBI, would lead any commoner (like us here) to quickly summarize that there is possible politicization and potential weaponization of this agency against political opponents. Now, history will tell us all who and when this type of use/abuse was employed before but its actually concerns me to see this unfold. This is below us but here we are, hold on tightly as its only going to get more interesting as it continues.

BluesBrother

Master

Follow the money. dems have pulled out all the stops. They know they can't win on ideology, soooo​

Tax and climate bill could massively expand IRS union, which almost exclusively donates to Democrats.​

The Inflation Reduction Act would provide $80 billion to the IRS, which aims to hire 87,000 new agents.​

The funding increase for the IRS to hire potentially tens of thousands of new agents may be a big boost to the union representing Treasury Department employees, a group that is active in politics and donates almost exclusively to Democratic politicians.

1660227840732.png

Last edited:

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    I think these agents were hired on to look into Hunters business dealings with China & Ukraine.
    The highest probability Hunter gets away, is if he's charged before the big guy leaves office, but if "anyone" decides to charge him, they wait till daddy's out and get them both!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom