• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .22 cents

Master
    That sounds a bit far-fetched, and I've not heard of any tree stand deaths attirbuted to Covid, but hey maybe you are in the woods more than me. Also you appear to have a LOT of medical training so I'll take your word for a lot of things that I'm not so familiar with.

Theres info everywhere. This Dr is also a senator. The governor of WV just came out saying 25% of the people in his state who took the jabs in the last 8 weeks have died. You just have to look. Scary red numbers they post on Communist News Network have alot of people running off and begging for it. Whats going on is bigger and badder than covid.

General Snafu

Expert

General Snafu

Expert
    Killed very few? We are steadily moving toward 700,000 in the US alone. How many does it take to move past "very few"?
    675,000 deaths so far equals 2/10ths of 1% of our total population. That's less than die in auto accidents. 2/10th of 1% equals roughly 2 deaths out of every 1,000 people in our population. So I would say, we probably have a long way to go in order to move past "Very Few."

BluesBrother

Master
    THEY JUST MAKE IT UP!
    Seriously, Apostles? Despicable. This is even more outrageous than the doughnut gimmick. These pro vaxx people are pathetic. kathy hochul is the newest governor of NY. She replaced the disgraced groper, cuomo that ordered covid positive patients into nursing homes and 15K NY residents subsequently died. cuomo than lied to cover up his blunder. Now hochul is invoking the name of God to intimidate people to get vaxxed. These people have no shame. If they had any integrity they would support ALL of God's commandments not just the ones they choose and twist to support their agenda. They can't be trusted. THEY JUST MAKE IT UP! Disgraceful.

1632840175820.png

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Seriously, Apostles? Despicable. This is even more outrageous than the doughnut gimmick. These pro vaxx people are pathetic. kathy hochul is the newest governor of NY. She replaced the disgraced groper, cuomo that put covid positive patients in nursing homes and 15K NY residents subsequently died. cuomo than lied to cover up his blunder. Now hochul is invoking the name of God to intimidate people to get vaxxed. These people have no shame. If they had any integrity they would support ALL of God's commandments not just the ones they choose and twist to support their agenda. They can't be trusted. THEY JUST MAKE IT UP! Disgraceful.

View attachment 131921

This is pathetic invoking God to push a political agenda. They need to go to church and obey all of the Lords commandments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TR-6

Shooter
    The numbers have been Fudged from the very beginning The more sick the more money made by the industrial medical complex they took a simple new flu and got filthy rich off of it for years to come. We had a elderly aunt that we were told tested positive they dragged her out of the nursing home into the hospital put her on a ventilator and the very next day declared she tested negative and drag her back to the nursing home chu-Ching they collect. Someone I work with had a grandson killed in an auto mobile accident cause of death listed you guessed it Covid chu -Ching they collect the list goes on and on not saying people aren’t dying from it just saying the numbers are obviously manipulated

Raven

Master
    Seriously, Apostles? Despicable. This is even more outrageous than the doughnut gimmick. These pro vaxx people are pathetic. kathy hochul is the newest governor of NY. She replaced the disgraced groper, cuomo that ordered covid positive patients into nursing homes and 15K NY residents subsequently died. cuomo than lied to cover up his blunder. Now hochul is invoking the name of God to intimidate people to get vaxxed. These people have no shame. If they had any integrity they would support ALL of God's commandments not just the ones they choose and twist to support their agenda. They can't be trusted. THEY JUST MAKE IT UP! Disgraceful.

View attachment 131921
    Borderline blasphemous, the one unforgivable sin, I know... but per the Moderators, I'm not allowed to talk religion on the forum anymore so I'll change the subject and suggest that you do too so that we can keep talking about Covid

Raven

Master
    Not a good look for the Nazis especially coming from a minority

Oh I'm sure the establishment will drag up some floozy who will point him out of a line-up and they'll disappear him too, just like others in the lime light who spoke up

Southalabama

Master
    All the science is mumbo jumbo to me. Unfortunately most of us won’t be around when the definitive history of current events is written.

Here’s what I do know. I’m sick of going to funerals and sending cards. I’m sick of seeing family on ventilators and dying.

Raven

Master
    All the science is mumbo jumbo to me. Unfortunately most of us won’t be around when the definitive history of current events is written.

Here’s what I do know. I’m sick of going to funerals and sending cards. I’m sick of seeing family on ventilators and dying.
    For sure. The ventilators are a death sentence. Data out of New York says that nine out of ten don't make it off the ventilators. When I was hospital security at the ICU and ER's I talked to the Florida Correctional guards guarding inmates that were on the ventilators and they said not a single one they knew of ever made it off the ventilators

FNHman

Marksman
    Just remember, graphene oxide is not something you want to be putting in your body. But hey, its your call.....

Raven

Master
    The study in question involved a gazillion dollar electron microscope and an experienced team of certified experienced trained microscope professionals who all said "yep, that looks just like the spitting image of graphene oxide." I'll believe them over anybody else any day of the week and the armchair commando calling herself a "factchecker" who doesn't (nor ever will) have a gazillion dollar electron microscope to be able to fact check electron microscope results can go pound sand and leave science to scientists

Last edited:

.22 cents

Master
    First dont trust “fact checkers” for info. The only came out when the truth came out. 2nd they even say “yeah it looks like graphene oxide bbut thats not proof” people have to wake up. These jabs destroy the immune system. Vaxxecutions

Attachments

• 69F152F1-53AC-4403-A7E7-B367EEBBA159.png
      69F152F1-53AC-4403-A7E7-B367EEBBA159.png
      204.2 KB · Views: 65

.22 cents

Master
    Imagine taking a booster shot after the 1st and 2nd didnt work and being told those were 95% effective.

M60Gunner

Master

Fodderwing

Marksman

• Graphene oxide is increasingly being used in nanomedicine. The functionalized graphene oxide sheets and nanoparticles (NPs) find use in delivery systems, tissue engineering, cancer therapies, imaging, and cytotoxicity, and in many areas of regenerative medicine.
    • The use of graphene oxide in material science is ever increasing. It possesses potential applications in drug delivery due to its exceptional physicochemical properties and two-dimensional unique planar structure. Other properties such as large surface area, chemical and mechanical stability, superb conductivity, and good biocompatibility mark the advancement of graphene oxide in biomedical applications. It proves helpful in new drug delivery concepts based on controlling mechanisms, such as targeting and stimulation with pH, chemical interactions, thermal, photo- and magnetic induction, and more. The fluorescent property of graphene oxide makes it useful for the production of various medical applications.
    To Conclude:

The potential fields of applications of graphene oxide include medicine, electronics, energy devices, sensors, environment, and many more. It is likely to enter mass production sooner, which will render it commercially crucial in the marketplace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom