• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So i had put my boat in shop and spent $1300 and then drove it 2 hours and broke it $2500 worth same day.(blew the Out drive apart)
    So i decieded i would rather set it on fire before i put any money in it!!
    Only option was to get one with 6 year full warranty...RIGHT?
    I spent almost a week poking boat salesmen till one finally conformed to b able to sell this asshole a boat!
    Gonna post some dealer pics of actual boat and when they get the Batteries,prop,water seperator and add on Acessories on ill post live ones.
    Prolly tuesday before ready?

Anyways its the perfect fish&Ski> Fiberglass Center console with removable Bow Pad and removable transom seats,power trim tabs,rod holders and 2 live wells....

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      46.5 KB · Views: 249
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      31 KB · Views: 257
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      44.6 KB · Views: 255
    Last edited:

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice Stan, glad to see you got fulltime fun in the summertime. Now mount some AK's next to the rod holders.

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice Stan, glad to see you got fulltime fun in the summertime. Now mount some AK's next to the rod holders.

What accesories do u think im waiting on to b installed DUUUHHHHHHH!!! Safety first

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stanley I like to Fish and Ski !!!!!

Think i should correct it and call it a Drink and Pimp boat?
    But ill pull u on the tub while i drink if u like?(swim at ur own risk?)

Seriously i have to drive it slow and steady and not punch it for like 20 hours? im f*ck*d, Good thing its under warranty for 6 years!!Safety second

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like the Drink and Pimp name. On second thought I,m not sure I want you pulling me after you been drinken. Saftey Second you know. Nice boat Stanley.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice looking ride Stanley. Before you buy a bunch of accessories, check with me. I have a ton of boat stuff and tackle I need to sell.

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    hell yea man sweet! make sure the mirror is mounted securely and behind the windshield. cutting out lines on an usecured mirror is dangerous. obviously if its not behind the windshield and its windy that day well then you have to go straight out of the bag and its hard to judge the amount for some people that way. safety first and all.

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice looking ride Stanley. Before you buy a bunch of accessories, check with me. I have a ton of boat stuff and tackle I need to sell.

Will. U got a GPS/depth finder? Main need some people to help me get through the fing breakin period?!?!? And bye people i mean calm sober adults to remind me the warranty is not valid if not done right. Well that eliminates all my normal pals!

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Congrats. Sumer time fun!

The two best days in a boats life is the day you get & they day you sell it. LOL

Last edited:

wld1985

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bought a jet-ski Brand New afew years back, Yup the break in SUCKS... You want to hit the throttle but ya cant... Congrats on the boat.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    So how did it feel as a "car salesman" that screws customers on a daily basis as all of them do, to being screwed by the next worse a "boat salesman"?

Nice boat, I am w you to cut down on owner paid repairs buy one w a warranty. Don't wait 20hrs to dog it out, after all it is under warranty!

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't wait 20hrs to dog it out, after all it is under warranty!

Like new cars, boat motors now have a computer that they can download how long you ran at what rpm as well as how wide the throttle was open.

Stanley, I can hook you up with a gps and with a depth finder but not a combo.

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So how did it feel as a "car salesman" that screws customers on a daily basis as all of them do, to being screwed by the next worse a "boat salesman"?
    QUOTE]

Well thanks for Asking Frank it was Quite a pain in the Ass. FOR THEM!! I just kinda had to much fun with it for almost a wek LOL....
    Considering i sit behind a COMPUTER all day for work i was a able to research to the bone and bug them to death on phone an email!!!
    I think they gave me the discount and terms i wanted just to get me to stop f*cking with them!!!!!!?????ahahahabababannnhaha

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice ride! What make a model is that if you don't mind me asking? Looks like it covers all the necessities.

Its a Glass Stream 180CC
    went with Suzuki 4-stroke because they have give me 6 year full warrany.yamaha was 3 and Mercury was 3 full and 2 more limited.

i wanted the 192cc but none availible even though looks like it online all sold but ads still up:(

Boat is perfect for me with 2 little boys at 8 & 6 years old i can cruise,island hop,Blair radio,or remove pads an seats and go fish in river,Bay and a good day through the pass at Fort Morgan and hit some local rigs within 7 miles(has trim tabs)

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Check the shirt

Representing

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      49.7 KB · Views: 108

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like the shirt,I got one just loke it LOL Stanley I have read about what you bought Ever since you started posting about it ... What does the cc mean about the engine displacement. I80 cc to me isn't even a good sized moped engine. Teach me something about boat engines. 180 ci would make more since to me.

Top Bottom