• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0

Despite the fact that blm has been proven to be a fraud that benefits only a few at the top, this treatment of valid memorials is allowed to go on. This treatment of these memorials is despicable beyond comprehension. This should not be allowed to continue. If this than there're memorials and streets dedicated to proven adulterers and drug addicts offend many of us.​

Confederate Memorial at Arlington National Cemetery to be removed despite GOP opposition. The Army plans to remove the controversial Confederate memorial next week​

By Sarah Rumpf-Whitten Fox News
    Published December 16, 2023 8:50pm EST

The Reconciliation Monument, known as the Confederate Statue, is part of the push to remove military installations named after the Confederacy in the wake of the summer 2020 Black Lives Matter protests. According to a press release from the national cemetery, the statue will be removed from the cemetery by Dec. 22. The move to remove the statue is in compliance with the Congressional mandate to remove all Confederate memorials by Jan. 1, 2024.

GettyImages-838153670-e1663182252341.jpg
    GettyImages-835395024-e1663258594287.jpg

Last edited:

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Geoge Floyd statue going up in its place? The woke train is weird. It's like they push and push and the moment someone in their movement says "Hey, this might be a bit too far" they are immediately excommunicated. The problem with that is so many just continue to go along with it rather than be seen as "not woke enough."

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but there is legitimately a group of people who are trying to destroy western civilization and they have successfully positioned themselves as the more compassionate side when compared to the "If you want to succeed you have to eat your vegetables and do your homework" messaging of the conservatives.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Geoge Floyd statue going up in its place? The woke train is weird. It's like they push and push and the moment someone in their movement says "Hey, this might be a bit too far" they are immediately excommunicated. The problem with that is so many just continue to go along with it rather than be seen as "not woke enough."

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but there is legitimately a group of people who are trying to destroy western civilization and they have successfully positioned themselves as the more compassionate side when compared to the "If you want to succeed you have to eat your vegetables and do your homework" messaging of the conservatives.
    So their strategy is working? Many if not most hang on. They count on this happening. Their numbers increase when this happens. Before you know it legitimate memorials get taken down.

I find it pathetic that some people are so desperate for recognition as contributors they are willing to except violators of law, morality, and civility as their heroes.

Last edited:

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I find it pathetic that some people are so desperate for recognition as contributors they are willing to except violators of law, morality, and civility as their heroes.
    Thugs get hugs even dead ones it is a culture thing that is alien to me ,seen on the news where the family of a teen killed while attempting an ARMED robbery wanted the clerk to be jailed for being armed . You are going to have a tough time changing that mentality ,it will take generations and this woke madness will make it worse imho. Schools lowering the education bar for people of color ,raising the bar to be charged with a felony etc will make it worse . A generation of even more stupid hoodrats for us to contend with .

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Thugs get hugs even dead ones it is a culture thing that is alien to me ,seen on the news where the family of a teen killed while attempting an ARMED robbery wanted the clerk to be jailed for being armed . You are going to have a tough time changing that mentality ,it will take generations and this woke madness will make it worse imho. Schools lowering the education bar for people of color ,raising the bar to be charged with a felony etc will make it worse . A generation of even more stupid hoodrats for us to contend with .
    How does this happen you ask? The majority allows itself to be bullied by the woke (I hate this term). The majority has ceded media, education, entertainment. What could possibly go wrong?

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    This boils my balls something fierce. I was born and raised a Yankee, Puerto Rican by ethnicity, so I technically don't have a dog in this fight. Well, I guess if I was born during the War of Northern Aggression, I'd been on the Union side. Anyway, semantics.

This boils my balls because right or wrong, this was still a war, fought by brothers, on American soil. A tragic, heartbreaking war that should not have been fought in this first place and was the beginning of our decline as a Republic as the founding fathers intended. I absolutely abhor where our nation is headed. Right or wrong, brave American men fought and died for cherished beliefs. Why are we no longer honoring their sacrifices?

A nation that forgets it's warfighters will itself be forgotten.

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    schools lowering the education bar for people of color
    That really pisses me off. It's inherently implying that because I'm brown I'm stupider than a white or asian person. It's an insult. But, if I can brutally honest, at the risk of a ban, I will say that alot of "melanin enriched Americans" have room temperature IQs, and a destructive "culture" to go with it.

Guess I'll see ya; after my ban :)

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    This boils my balls something fierce. I was born and raised a Yankee, Puerto Rican by ethnicity, so I technically don't have a dog in this fight. Well, I guess if I was born during the War of Northern Aggression, I'd been on the Union side. Anyway, semantics.

This boils my balls because right or wrong, this was still a war, fought by brothers, on American soil. A tragic, heartbreaking war that should not have been fought in this first place and was the beginning of our decline as a Republic as the founding fathers intended. I absolutely abhor where our nation is headed. Right or wrong, brave American men fought and died for cherished beliefs. Why are we no longer honoring their sacrifices?

A nation that forgets it's warfighters will itself be forgotten.
    Wow, well put.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    That really pisses me off. It's inherently implying that because I'm brown I'm stupider than a white or asian person. It's an insult. But, if I can brutally honest, at the risk of a ban, I will say that alot of "melanin enriched Americans" have room temperature IQs, and a destructive "culture" to go with it.

i do not see a ban for that post .

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    i do not see a ban for that post .
    Expressing a truth or opinion should NEVER get you a ban. This is America for goodness sake. If we acknowledge the chants of illegals we can surely acknowledge the cry of a legal citizens.

I may not agree with what you are saying, however I will defend your right to say it.

Last edited:

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Also remember the left doesn't believe IQ is real. It's just a measure of how "white" you are and therefore an instrument of oppression.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Also remember the left doesn't believe IQ is real. It's just a measure of how "white" you are and therefore an instrument of oppression.
    Don't make the mistake of thinking they are without IQ. We do this at our parole. Strategically the progressives are winning. They have taken over ALL the major influencers media, education, entertainment.

Last edited:

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't make the mistake of thinking they are without IQ. Strategically the progressives are winning. They have taken over ALL the major influencers media, education, entertainment.
    I didn't say they weren't smart, I said they deny the existence of a measurable IQ. Like I have said, their messaging comes off as much more compassionate than the right, which is more based on "you get what you earn." Because most people can't break loose of reflexive empathy towards anyone who is seen as an underdog they get a lot of traction. Pair that with the trend for EVERYONE to see themselves as an underdog that has to be taken care of, it's powerful.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Confederate or not, they're part of this country's history! The men that fought and died are all Americans. Hell, they're already protesting the American flag and pledge of allegiance, where will it end?! The Lincoln monument, the $5 Bill and the penny offend me...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    battle over removing reconciliation statue at Arlington brewing.... gop trying to save it, libs trying to erase it...

Ozymandias

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Per the discussion on IQ: see attached images

Per the discussion of the monument: any one of you GULF COAST forum users who identifies as an American is a fool. America hates you. They despise you, deem you an ontological threat to their very way of being. The only interest this country has in you is for your taxes (see overall lifetime net gdp contribution of individuals based on race) and in fluffing you up when war is here. A disproportionate amount of white southern men have died in every unpopular war this failed experiment of a country has fought since WW2. You’re only good for your money and your blood.

Im a Confederate first, you should be too.

Attachments

• F6D5C432-B99D-4675-8EF3-62AF04FF4F3F.jpeg
      F6D5C432-B99D-4675-8EF3-62AF04FF4F3F.jpeg
      147.3 KB · Views: 39
    • 0E19DF26-E329-4C3E-9177-0E46BD49D047.jpeg
      0E19DF26-E329-4C3E-9177-0E46BD49D047.jpeg
      39.9 KB · Views: 35

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I’m a 30 year member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans with over 70 verified family descendants, one Great Grandfather, several Great Great Grandfathers and Great Great Great Grandfathers as well as their brothers and brother in laws and many many cousins. Some killed in battle, one Grandfather perished at Camp Douglas. Many wounded and lived with pain til they died. It was a part of our history that never needs to be eradicated and erased. There is tons of misinformation these days on the Southern Soldier and our ancestors who lived all throughout the south. I could go on and on and on about what happened during that time period and how the South was treated in the years afterwards. For many years I’ve studied the myth of the Black Conferate Soldiers and have acquired several books that are banned now and bought books from libraries that were banned. I’m even in possession of a large book that I paid handsomely for with Black Confederate enlistments and ranks, not personal servants but fighting men. I’ve even talked to and was given papers from a black family who had three ancestors who were combat soldiers at Appomattox with General Lee when he surrendered. History needs to be told and taught as it was, monuments should stay put and anyone with a question of why that statue was erected needs to do some truthful research before deciding on a racist monument. Don’t get me started on racism, it was far more prevalent in the northern states. Most southern men lived alongside and worked with the black folks as most southerners were dirt poor farmers or sharecroppers at the time. My former supervisor had a Great Great Grandfather killed at Atlanta, he was a lieutenant, one of his black corporals brought his saber back to the family after Sherman came through. I was privileged to march in the funeral procession of Mrs Alberta Martin of Elba AL years ago when it was believed she was the last known living Confederate Widow. Leave our monuments alone !

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Believe it or not, but their are still some people living and breathing on this earth that knew a living Confederate Soldier in their lifetime, my mother and her sister, both in their 90’s, their Grandaddy wore the butternut. And I know a former reverend from Baldwin County that told me about seeing the old Confederate Veterans sitting on the porch at an old Veterans Home back when he was a boy down around Mobile or Baldwin County, not sure of the location as it’s been awhile since he’s told the story. This reverend is pretty sharp on the firearms used in the WBTS, he’s educated me on several that I’ve added to my collection, he’s a walking encyclopedia and lots of knowledge will be forever lost when he’s gone. I think he’s been to every battle field in his life and probably the most knowledgeable man on the subject.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Believe it or not, but their are still some people living and breathing on this earth that knew a living Confederate Soldier in their lifetime, my mother and her sister, both in their 90’s, their Grandaddy wore the butternut. And I know a former reverend from Baldwin County that told me about seeing the old Confederate Veterans sitting on the porch at an old Veterans Home back when he was a boy down around Mobile or Baldwin County, not sure of the location as it’s been awhile since he’s told the story. This reverend is pretty sharp on the firearms used in the WBTS, he’s educated me on several that I’ve added to my collection, he’s a walking encyclopedia and lots of knowledge will be forever lost when he’s gone. I think he’s been to every battle field in his life and probably the most knowledgeable man on the subject.
    I saw a video the other week talking about a Canadian guy who fought both in the union army and also enlisted and fought in WW2 amazingly at like 65 or 70 years old. They finally had to tell him to go home lol

Top Bottom