• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    20200917_231100.jpg

Don't buy fuel at marathon in midway. Shit fucked my generator something fierce. I got it after they closed and the evening before the storm hit. Pumps were still on but nobody at the store. Guess nobody was watching their water alarms. Ruined a perfectly good generator.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Hope everyone faired ok thru the storm. Hopefully a lot of power should be restored thru the weekend. We over 1k lineman and support in the area with more coming. Y'all be safe out there and don't touch the powerlines. Just fyi, we work 16+ hr days straight till all the lights are on.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah,right. Where are all the linemen working at. NONE OUT MY WAY !! ( HWY.97,297,Muskogee Rd,Kingsfield Rd) ---- SAWMAN

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    My bride drove over to pick up 12kw gen. Following Google is a mistake, Barrino Park rd. At bridge And hwy 112 power lines holding up the trees.... Glad I got a Mary Ann that thinks shes a Ginger. God bless farm girls.

Attachments

• Resized_20200918_090258.jpeg
      Resized_20200918_090258.jpeg
      171.1 KB · Views: 105
    • Resized_20200918_104001.jpeg
      Resized_20200918_104001.jpeg
      129.4 KB · Views: 108
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hope everyone faired ok thru the storm. Hopefully a lot of power should be restored thru the weekend. We over 1k lineman and support in the area with more coming. Y'all be safe out there and don't touch the powerlines. Just fyi, we work 16+ hr days straight till all the lights are on.

We got ours on tonight, Let your co-workers know I appreciate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LtDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Y'all be safe out there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    have not heard bout them but it is gonna be a pain getting there for a while.. just got power back in north east pensacola .. north p area ..

rich
    The newer addition that was built about about '90 that was added to his original store was poured with concrete in every cell. The windows were made narrow to make it harder to get large objects like a safe out of the building. As long as water did not get in that part of the structure it should survived anything I would think. I do not know if he has a back up generator, but I assume he does. He went through Ivan.

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I placed a sign in front of my house, by the utility pole, stating my generator attached to the house wiring was NOT connected to the power grid. But we agreed it was like the legendary unloaded firearm. Everybody be careful.

a

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks for all that you and your coworkers do.

Top Bottom