• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If anyone finds a good deal on .223 at an area Walmart please let me know. I need .223 and have the cash to buy it but I'm not going to pay the inflated prices I've seen on the forums and Gunbroker. I have plenty of .22lr I can shoot in the mean time so the waiting game I play.

T

tinman

How about this to beat the shit out of gougeing on the ammo we ALL want.

I don't have a 45 or 40, ill buy what I can and offer it to who needs but not for profit resale. I work from Destin to perdio all way down to Gainesville to Tampa.

And if you have ammo I need like 9mm and 22lr. Ill trade you fair value . But I won't give 35-50 for s brick or Remington bulk from Walmart that cost 20+-

It's a good idea but I'm looking for 9/22LR as well! Tell you what though, mail me privately and if I see 9mm (over and above what I want) you can buy it off me for receipt. (Walmart receipt price that is).

T

tinman

If anyone finds a good deal on .223 at an area Walmart please let me know. I need .223 and have the cash to buy it but I'm not going to pay the inflated prices I've seen on the forums and Gunbroker. I have plenty of .22lr I can shoot in the mean time so the waiting game I play.

Did a deal the other day with TraderDan - 223 for 22LR. Fair swap, nothing being added. I'll happily do this if I find more 223 at Wallyworld.

Drauka99

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I have 500 rounds of 223 for sale for a very reasonable price for Federal brass ammo. Now if you compare it to Tula steel case ammo from walmart you are seeing it as a big markup.

Good luck on your search, seems like a good amount of luck is involved in finding 223 on the shelf at Wal-Mart

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    You mean guys here are charging people on the forum more than MSRP??? LOL I had most of my ammo before the panic and have been lucky to get all but one purchase at Walmart pricing so I am good to go! There is only so much ammo I actually need anyway. Alot of these people are going to look back after normal pricing returns and call themselves A Dummy in the mirror!

Richard J.

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When everything goes back to normal you will see ammo and weapons for sell everywhere. This isnt the first time people jumped on the band wagon late and ended up not being able to sell.

RJ

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Did a deal the other day with TraderDan - 223 for 22LR. Fair swap, nothing being added. I'll happily do this if I find more 223 at Wallyworld.

With my sons and I all having AR style .22s I really don't want to part with any of the .22lr I have. I have cash and am willing to pay a decent price for .223 but not looking to pay above 50 cents a round. Just looking for some so that my son has more to plink around with when we go up to the hunting camp for work weekends.

So what's the big difference between ammo done in brass and steel performance wise? Any?

dogamus rex

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In the spirit of price gouging I am willing to sell Bazer brass 9mm for $320/1000. also have it in winchester.I wont break it up more than 500 round blocks. please dont ask me to drive to pens. or PC to deliver. will also trade for guns or other ammo(.45 or .223). I have plenty so dont be scared.

ben_p

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With my sons and I all having AR style .22s I really don't want to part with any of the .22lr I have. I have cash and am willing to pay a decent price for .223 but not looking to pay above 50 cents a round. Just looking for some so that my son has more to plink around with when we go up to the hunting camp for work weekends.

So what's the big difference between ammo done in brass and steel performance wise? Any?

http://www.luckygunner.com/labs/brass-vs-steel-cased-ammo/

Drauka99

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ben-p posted the test.

But back to comparison.. would you compare the price of a Z71 truck and a S-10 and then ask the Z-71 be the same price as the S-10 since they are both Chevy's? Same thing with brass vs steel cased in my eyes.

Good luck with the 50 cent per round in 223. Steel case is your best bet.

For plinking I have no issue with steel ammo...for serious shooting and target I prefer brass...not saying its more accurate.. just what I prefer.

mrwigglezdj

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok heres what I got to offer

I went thru my ammo just now
    I have :
    Full box Winchester 100ct 40 fmj @$38
    Full box Winchester 50ct 40 fmj @$21
    2 Full box Winchester 50ct 380 fmj @$24 ea.
    Full box Winchester 50ct 38spl. $have to find shelf price
    Full box Remington express core lokt 7mm 150 gr.$have to find shelf price

Box of Winchester super x 30-30 170 gr. 19 out of 20 $have to find shelf price

Box Winchester supreme 17hmr 17gr vmax. 45 out of 50 $ have to find shelf price

Will sell at cost but would rather trade normal market value even for ammo I have use for.
    9mm,22lr,25,32,380,410,12,20,7.62x54

Last edited:

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've found so much 9mm at Walmart for 14 per 100....

But I'd be willing to help others , and if they don't have cash for ammo i would buy what I find and trade the ammo for ammo I do need

I'd LOVE to know what Wally world sells 9mm for $14/100.......afaik, all wallys are out.

Top Bottom