• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrwigglezdj

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How about this to beat the shit out of gougeing on the ammo we ALL want.

I don't have a 45 or 40, ill buy what I can and offer it to who needs but not for profit resale. I work from Destin to perdio all way down to Gainesville to Tampa.

And if you have ammo I need like 9mm and 22lr. Ill trade you fair value . But I won't give 35-50 for s brick or Remington bulk from Walmart that cost 20+-

ben_p

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just don't see the sense in paying .50/round for 9mm when you can catch it at Walmart for $.28/round or less. I luckily stocked up before all this and have been selling to friends at my cost. Just wait until supply catches up with demand. All the people making money hand over fist right now charging double what they paid for ammo will continue to do so as long as people are buying it from them.

Honestly I do think its kind of shitty to see all these people jacking the prices up just to make a quick buck. I know it's capitalism, but we are all enthusiasts with similar interests. I refuse to sell my stuff at crazy prices and fuel this madness and I try to help out friends when I can.

mrwigglezdj

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've found so much 9mm at Walmart for 14 per 100....

But I'd be willing to help others , and if they don't have cash for ammo i would buy what I find and trade the ammo for ammo I do need

Tailbreaker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been needing some .45 ACP rounds but everywhere has been sold out and I refuse to pay these outragous prices. If anyone see's any, let me know.

sureicanfish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm all for the gouging to end, I bought 9mm at Walmart WHILE there were 25 dollar boxes of the SAME on the forum, wtf?? And don't get me started on the 22 lol, has there been an announcement that 9mm and 22 will no longer be produced?? I'm sure everyone here has a small pile of each.

mrwigglezdj

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I'm not loaded. Money wise but ill buy what I can rather its 9,40,45,357,380 and 22lr. What I don't want ill offer it for price I paid. And we can arrage you obtaining the ammo you need.maybe with a little team effort things will settle down a little...

My main is I am out of 22 and that's the one I can never find but see it marked stupid high and I don't need to shoot that bad.. ill rack a few out of the 12ga and blast the mossin a few times ... Get the smell of burnt powder in my nose n I'm good for a bit.

I'm not against makeing a dollar but Christ sakes

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've found so much 9mm at Walmart for 14 per 100....

But I'd be willing to help others , and if they don't have cash for ammo i would buy what I find and trade the ammo for ammo I do need
    I would love to find 9mm at 14.00 a box of a hundred thats a steal.

Ken232

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's not just here I walked into Halls Hardware in Milton...9MM 29.00/box hardball.....22 was 19.99/50rnd box..45acp was 39-42/box of 50 hardball 35bux for 20 rounds of PD stuff I quit looking at that point

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    how long does it take for panic pricing to become normal pricing? at some point its gotta become the norm after XX months... ammo availability and pricing isnt getting better for another 9-12 months, if that soon...

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hide and watch an when it settle's AK's will be @$300 AR's @$500 and that will include enough ammo to swim in! So much flooding the homes currently. Now while ur hidding if u see me some .22 bulk pack yell real load Lol!!

Alientaz

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am luck enough to have bought 9mm ammo for 200 per thousand before the craziness. I have also found some very honest guys to buy ammo from on the forum. I think the feeling is correct if you can wait, the wait. Once nothing happens the people will canceal there orders and ammo will flow again.

Top Bottom