• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GreeZdLightNin

Marksman

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Been clearing trees for the power. I hate cutting these down but we need AC lol
    The dead tree pictured...part of the long tan limb came back on me and I barely got outta the way. It hit the tractor and dented the hood. My head was in that same spot before I started backing up and raising my bucket to stop it.
    My angels were busy Saturday for sure.
    PXL_20240420_182654674.jpg
    PXL_20240420_182816182.jpg
    PXL_20240420_155711010.jpg
    PXL_20240420_155714218.jpg
    PXL_20240422_221845329.jpg
    PXL_20240420_170904268.jpg
    PXL_20240420_180605518.jpg

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Been clearing trees for the power. I hate cutting these down but we need AC lol
    The dead tree pictured...part of the long tan limb came back on me and I barely got outta the way. It hit the tractor and dented the hood. My head was in that same spot before I started backing up and raising my bucket to stop it.
    My angels were busy Saturday for sure.View attachment 283072View attachment 283073View attachment 283074View attachment 283075View attachment 283076View attachment 283077View attachment 283078
    Trees are terrible drivers. Get ya one of those fancy dash cams before one decides to lawyer up lol

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Yeah that fell from 30f feet up and skeered me pretty good. I decided to call it a day after that big rotten pine

Last edited:

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Did I see you have your property for sale?
    Yes you did. Escambia county has effectively shut down my DIY building project and I cant afford to build. :(

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    I still haven't had any issues with building
    The last thing I tried to do was get a simple temp pole, they wouldn't let me put it up without having an approved building permit. I couldn't get a building permit because my engineers designed the drawings incorrectly. Because of that I can also not find anyone who knows how to re-engineer them.
    It all comes down to the fact that Florida requires drawings And permits. That's why I'm selling hopefully moving Alabama. Florida 's welcome sign might say "free state", but in my opinion That's a bunch of bull crap on multiple levels.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    The last thing I tried to do was get a simple temp pole, they wouldn't let me put it up without having an approved building permit. I couldn't get a building permit because my engineers designed the drawings incorrectly. Because of that I can also not find anyone who knows how to re-engineer them.
    It all comes down to the fact that Florida requires drawings And permits. That's why I'm selling hopefully moving Alabama. Florida 's welcome sign might say "free state", but in my opinion That's a bunch of bull crap on multiple levels.
    If I see anything up by me, I'll let ya know.

Stevenattsu

Shooter
    Getting a temp pole was easy and I hadn't even decided to build yet. I stuck it in the ground and went down, payed a few bucks and they came out and stuck a sticker on the meter. Few days later the power company came out and hooked it up. Now the camper has power now I can run power the barn and do as I please

Bucklowery

Expert
    You need to pull permits under ag exemptions. You are going to store food for animals and equipment in the barn you are building

Thanks

Buck

Top Bottom