APOD Firearms

Hog Hunting : Any clubs or private land for hog hunting if disabled ????

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Just Dave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's an outfit out of Perry FL, called Two Guys and a Hog. It might be like shooting fish in a fish tank, but they will hook you up and send you home with the meat. Cleaned etc, all you have to do is bring the firearm and a cooler with ice. My kid killed his first hog out there and we still have great photos and memories.

I should get royalties from this post!

Zeus

Banned For Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's an outfit out of Perry FL, called Two Guys and a Hog. It might be like shooting fish in a fish tank, but they will hook you up and send you home with the meat. Cleaned etc, all you have to do is bring the firearm and a cooler with ice. My kid killed his first hog out there and we still have great photos and memories.

I should get royalties from this post!

Thank you for the info, it looks like the perfect place to take my Grandson when he visits so he can get a guaranteed shot. He will get a huge kick out of it as Shark fishing and hunting are the only two things he has been talking about. It will be worth the drive to take him there. Thanks again.

I guess I will keep searching on my own for a local lease or club to do my hunting.

Zeus

Banned For Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just posted answers to the questions I would have asked if I was the land / club owner and did not personally know who I was dealing with.

But it’s a moot point as I deleted it and will just keep looking on my own for something near here.

Top Bottom