• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hope I'm posting in the right section. I'm looking to get a high riding OWB holster for my XDS 4in. I love carrying with a hybrid IWB holster. But this option doesn't work for me on the way home from work. I can't wear a holster at work so I need a holster option that I can easily put on while sitting in my truck. Right now I use a simple IWB kydex holster that I can tuck in and carry Appendix style. But that just ain't comfortable, although it works for walking in a store real quick. After a little research I think an OWB holster would be the best option. But I need something that rides a little higher in case my shirt tail doesn't come down far enough. Figured I would get some opinions from you guys first. I've spent a lot of $$ on holsters from just using Google. I kind of wanted some first hand experience advice.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All questions have been answered by jogan. He's working on something right now for me. I'll make sure to post pics when its done. Great guy to work with.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The holster turned out better than I imagined. Fits all of the needs that I had. Also very comfortable to wear. I'll be wearing it all weekend, it might very well replace my IWB holster as my go to holster. Thanks to John for far exceeding my expectations. Also, a thanks to Brant for saving me a trip to Florida to get my gun to John. I'll definitely be giving John a call for future holsters. The crappy cell phone pics won't upload. I'll try again later.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All questions have been answered by jogan. He's working on something right now for me. I'll make sure to post pics when its done. Great guy to work with.

Stop saying nice things about Jogan, it just goes to his head.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The holster turned out better than I imagined. Fits all of the needs that I had. Also very comfortable to wear. I'll be wearing it all weekend, it might very well replace my IWB holster as my go to holster. Thanks to John for far exceeding my expectations. Also, a thanks to Brant for saving me a trip to Florida to get my gun to John. I'll definitely be giving John a call for future holsters. The crappy cell phone pics won't upload. I'll try again later.

You have been warned - don't make me swat you on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now you have done it. He will be impossible to be around. I hope you can sleep at night sir!

Top Bottom