Target Sports

Hi-Point 40 $150 Mossberg Shockwave 12 SOLD Scorpion Evo SOLD GSG-5 SOLD Fort Walton)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi-Point was $185, after watching the video, I agree, it's $499 now. But given how the value of the dollar is, and how we don't have a gold standard, the Problem Solver is now $175. It's that "new math" the kids are so fond of.

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    $140, final offer on the Hi Point, then I'm moving with it on Saturday.

If it doesn't sell by then, I'll bury it under my garage and swear to a life of peace like John Wick did in the movie aptly named "John Wick", only to have some tragedy occur later in my life like when Taco Bell stopped selling the Double Decker Taco Supremes for absolutely no reason, and I'll herniate a disc as I bust up the concrete using another Hi-Point to get to this particular Hi-Point.

As a pro-tip, if you buy a Crunchy Taco Supreme and a Bean Burrito, you can combine the two and create an even better Double Decker Taco Supreme, That's because the Bean Burrito comes with cheese and enchilada sauce, and has a larger tortilla. You can encompass the entire taco in tortilla and bean gloop, negating any spillage that once occurred with the original Double Decker Taco Supreme.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I’m thinking your reason for not selling is that the moment you sell it these post end. I for one don’t want them to end.

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guys, terrible news. The Hi-Point is back up for sale. The previous buyer has determined a Hi-Point chambered in 40s&w hydro-dipped in $100 bills for $140 is in fact not the gun for him.

Hi-Point 2: Hi-Point Harder.

Maybe, as a one day only, last day in Florida price of $120, it will sell. Time will tell.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    PM sent on the hi point. I legitimately want to buy it. I'm even offering $150. I can show up tomorrow for you with above asking price to take it off you hands. I've bee looking of one of these with the hydrodip. Please consider me. I'm located close to you and will come anywhere close to you to buy it. My offer was sent via PM. PLEASE reply. I'll be putting it to good use. I have a CCW permit if that helps ease your mind.

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kidsoncoffee, Alright, I replied. Ive moved all my guns out of state, but I'm not moving until next month. I'll drag it back to Florida if you seriously want it.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IF one kidsoncoffe doesnt or BigT ....I will adopt it. that poor little hing being dragged all over the country side.....LoL .. But really will if they pass..Thanks olecarver

Big T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah put me in line still. That thing looks like its worth hundreds. Nice conversation piece.

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's SPF to KidsOnCoffee, but nobody panic. I have yet another family emergency to attend to, but I'll be back in FL next week. If the buyer can't wait on a mutually agreeable time, I'll sell it to Gambler. (KidsOnCoffee agreed to the higher price first).

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom