• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rymotto

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just moved down from central NC a few days ago. As a predominantly milsurp collector, I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of deals I can make down here. Not gonna lie, NC was pretty great to me in that department, so I’m hoping FL can keep up!

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just moved down from central NC a few days ago. As a predominantly milsurp collector, I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of deals I can make down here. Not gonna lie, NC was pretty great to me in that department, so I’m hoping FL can keep up!
    Cool, It will be interesting to get your perspectives of how you start seeing buying in NC and here... This almost could be a movie in its own rights :)

May I ask what is your most favorite milsurp rifle that you own??

There is a gun show in your neck of the woods in Melbourne, FL.. Usually has some surplus.. but the prices can be high.

rymotto

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cool, It will be interesting to get your perspectives of how you start seeing buying in NC and here... This almost could be a movie in its own rights :)

May I ask what is your most favorite milsurp rifle that you own??

There is a gun show in your neck of the woods in Melbourne, FL.. Usually has some surplus.. but the prices can be high.
    Picking a favorite is a little difficult, but if I was forced to, I'd probably say my early serial "Red 9" C96.
    20220130_115926.jpg

rymotto

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fantastic piece many thanks. What year is she???
    Hard to say for sure as Mauser records aren't an exact science, but it was likely made is the latter half of 1917 and was finally shipped to the front in January of 1918 as part of the first shipment of the 9x19-chambered guns.

Top Bottom