Haul ass,all the walmarts have a big shippment of ammo as of last night..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Dont waste your time at blue angel....just sayin...

They did have .223(gone),but no .22,only 3 boxes of tula 9mm(guy bought it),tons of 7.62x39,no .308,tons of .22wmr,tons of .45,tons of .40

Shooter69

Shooter
    Might want to take another adult with you the Walmart in Navarre would only sell 6 boxes to a person.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Went to Walmart in GB at 9am. All American Eagle .223 already gone. Had about 8 boxes of TulAmmo .223 left after my purchase. They had a scattering of other hand gun caliber ammo left but no large quantities. They had quite a bit of .357 Sig if anyone need that.

Knotnow

Shooter
    Walmart in Pace is still cleaned out as of 9:30 this AM
    No 22 or 223. They had a couple of boxes of 9 mm ; 40 cal and 7.62 x 39 but that was about it other than some 30 06 and 7 mm

ted-hurst

Master
    Had to get a birthday gift for my son and Navy, Blue Angel and Mobile Highway didn't have any 5.56.

Ted

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Desin bass pro about noon today.... no 223 but small amount of 22lr and 22 mag

Bay Ranger

Master
    Had to go back to Wally's place in GB at 2PM and all of the .223 was gone. Even the Remington at $14+ per box was gone. I suppose that we're gonna have to wait another 2 weeks (or more) before the ammo is replenished.

bandit1

Shooter
    Crestview wally world had tula 7.62 probably 1500 rounds or so @1 today. Not much else though.

Bay Ranger

Master
    BTW, Miami

Thanks for the "heads up" on the Walmart arrival. Had it not been for the alert I probably would not have been there in time to get any .223.

Viking1204

Master
    No rifles at wally world in pace this a.m.

Fort Walton Beach's rack is full of rifles and shotguns, not one open spot as of 8 am this morning. I just picked up some Winchester .308 150 gr. Power Point, they had 4 boxes left after I bought their limit of six. Also picked up a couple boxes of Turkish 9mm. I was really surprised to still see the Mossberg Tactical .22 and M&P15-22 still there. They only received 4 boxes of .223 in this morning and that was gone before I got there. Happy ammo shopping everyone!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Walmarts are now going to 3 units from the 6, so take your family...LOL

Welldoya

Master
    Yesterday I had to go to Tallahassee so I figured I would do a "Northwest Florida WalMart Tour" on the way over.
    Started out at the Pace WalMart. They had no handgun ammo other than maybe some .25 auto. Next I stopped in Crestview - JACKPOT ! I got 4 boxs of Federal 9mm, a box of Remington .38 and just to fill my 6 box limit, a box of Winchester Super X .22 LR. (just the 50 round box) The clerk told me they had just put it out. There was one girl in front of me and two guys behind me so I'm sure it went quick.
    Then stopped at Defuniak, Chipley and Marianna. Marianna had some .45 and .357. NOBODY had bulk packs of .22. The clerk told me their warehouse didn't have any. Nobody else had any 9mm or .38.
    It was fun and actually paid off with a few boxes of ammo. I did notice that the price went up a couple of bucks.

Top Bottom