• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    So what is a "BAD MAN"?
    What is the difference between a "Good Man" and a "Man with Hard Bark On Them"?
    What is the difference between a "Good Man" and a "BAD MAN" if a "Good Man" has done Bad things?

Thanks for Y'all's comments, opinions, and inputs.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    The hard bark man would likely slut-shame the dog. Pick up the trash. Then shoot the rapist

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Any idea of how hard it is to chase down the family dog to rape it? Got to be fast SOB to rape the family dog. JMHO.
    Some freak show in Milton just got caught and arrested for banging his boyfriends dog... no joke. Theres a thread on it. My feeling is a man with hard bark on him is a guy thats good at heart but has had to do things others aren't capable of, or willing to do. I know a bunch of them. Trigger pullers, black ops guys, government sanctioned double top secret squirrel type deals, that are good family men, friends and patriots all the way with a conscience. Bad is bad. No feelings for victims and don't loose any sleep over what they've done. Back when I was younger, I was nicknamed "rawhide" by some coworkers because I used to take shifts and work areas nobody else wanted to. Where I worked, it was pretty much implied that if you mucked about or resisted, sap gloves were your door prize...

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Well gee whiz, it’s not hard. You just bribe it with a t-bone and it’s all yours. I probably won’t be commenting on this thread after this as Sawman will start wondering how I acquired such knowledge.
    After hearing the gunshot. The dogs owner comes out to see what happened. Of course she's hot. And instantly falls for the man's hard bark.. like all women do when they see a hard bark. She jumps into his El Daroado. And then they ride off into the sunset right thru the pistol smoke. And part of his bad boy motif is that he just leaves the body lay. He makes others pick up that kinda trash. And the dog is left double victimized in the end. Well triple kinda. Raped.. slut-shamed.. and now ownerless. All over a steak.

MauserLarry

Master
    After hearing the gunshot. The dogs owner comes out to see what happened. Of course she's hot. And instantly falls for the man's hard bark.. like all women do when they see a hard bark. She jumps into his El Daroado. And then they ride off into the sunset right thru the pistol smoke. And part of his bad boy motif is that he just leaves the body lay. He makes others pick up that kinda trash. And the dog is left double victimized in the end. Well triple kinda. Raped.. slut-shamed.. and now ownerless. All over a steak.

Hugh, I’ve got to get you a job as a Hollywood script writer.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Hugh, I’ve got to get you a job as a Hollywood script writer.
    Ikr. I did track down the dog and asked the hard question that needed asking. Which of course was.. How good was the steak?.. and the dog said.. "Actually. I'm not mad at all. It was a really good steak after all. You wouldn't wanna know the worse things I've done for crappy steaks!". And began to laugh. I said why you laughing?.. the dog then replied.. "Well the Mr. Bad Bark Hero Man.. obviously didn't see the trash bags he threw away was slap full of my owners Valtrex bottles!".. the jokes on him!

Maybe we can sell the movie rights lol?

Last edited:

MauserLarry

Master
    Ikr. I did track down the dog and asked the hard question that needed asking. Which of course was.. How good was the steak?.. and the dog said.. "Actually. I'm not mad at all. It was a really good steak after all. You wouldn't wanna know the worse things for crappy steaks!". And began to laugh. I said why you laughing?.. the dog then replied.. "Well the Mr. Bad Bark Hero Man.. obviously didn't see the trash bags he threw away was slap full of my owners Valtrex bottles!".. the jokes on him!

Maybe we can sell the movie rights lol?

Movie rights.......Hell yes, big money to be made there. The only Hollywood producer I know is Alec Baldwyn and he isn't taking on any new movie projects for a while! I'll keep my ears to the ground though.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I think the point is. Some people don't take the hard bark man too as serious as they take themselves. Hence the jokes. Have a laugh. It won't kill ya. But the need to look hard. Yeah is comical to many

SAWMAN

Master
    Yeah your probably right. I take most stuff too literally.
    BUT - -> on a gun,shooting,hunting,reloading,type forum ?? Where I am specifically here to teach AND learn,about the above topics.
    I am just one member .... but am still disappointed.
    Hope some understand. --- SAWMAN

DAS HUGH!

Master
    But at the same time. I've seen road signs warning of deaf mute kids. I don't think it means they're more lethal somehow lol. It kinda goes both ways

MauserLarry

Master
    Yeah your probably right. I take most stuff too literally.
    BUT - -> on a gun,shooting,hunting,reloading,type forum ?? Where I am specifically here to teach AND learn,about the above topics.
    I am just one member .... but am still disappointed.
    Hope some understand. --- SAWMAN
    Sawman, I Agee! When I read the thing I recognized it as stupid and outrageous. That’s why I had to come up with a BS answer for it. I think some members may come up with some oddball stuff to stir the pot so to speak. Nothing wrong with that, it’s not really out of hand here. I was on a forum once that got so bad the mods set up a separate area for the politics and BS threads. There was a guy on there from the Pacific Northwest that was so hateful that I’d kill him if I ever got my hands around his neck. Never saw them kind of things on
    here, ever. You do a great job teaching so don’t let any bs affect that. Hell, you even got me to change cleaning products! Keep the knowledge coming and ignore the BS.

M118LR

Master
    Well, is the worst thing that good men can do is to do nothing when Bad Men perform evil deeds?

If a good man has to perform enough deeds to stop Bad Men does he Grow Hard Bark on him?

It's the BAD MAN definition that has the most leeway, is it defined by a single action or is it a lifetimes worth of evil deeds?

And YES, Hollywood movies do make a large impact on how we perceive or define these words. In Hombre Paul Newman was said to have "Hard Bark" on him. Yet in no country for Old men the Killer was said to have "Hard Bark" on him. Seems to be quite a shift in those 30+ years?

SAWMAN

Master
    I was labled a "meat eater" (mil def) before I turned 19.
    I was extremely proud of that added on title. It commanded respect from your brethren. It proved your worth,tenacity,ability to get jobs done that other entities would reject or NOT "volunteer " for. Your resolve to make a plus out of a ton of minuses. To make the impossible happen.
    Back in those days I could tell Navy Commanders and In some cases Captains what I needed,wanted,and expected. This,as a E-5,6,and Chief.
    When all the glory ended,I stayed "down" for a year or so.
    Then I (we) bounced back,knowing times had changed. We adapted to the political,the "out of the shadows" stuff,to our most everyday routine. Training,training,TRAINING !!
    I came close to getting out of the NAV but was "rescued " by a extremely close friend and my detailer. So I stayed for another 10 or so years. Glad I did now ..... but it was tough going for some time there. You know ... self worth and all that sh!t.
    A man can change if he is forced to,and can live with the ending result. I suppose that it is easyier for some than for others. ---- SAWMAN

Latest posts

Top Bottom