Target Sports

Happy Easter - I mean.... Trans Day of Visibility???

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .22 cents

Master

Rational Mind

Expert
    SMH. Go ahead debunk Larry Sinclair, Joan Rivers, Barack referring to him as Mike and Michael. Show me a picture of Mike pregnant. Maybe you can find something on the Associated Press, they've never lied to us before. SMH

Southalabama

Master
    I’m not trying to debunk anything but you keep citing things that spread as part of a disinformation campaign much of which originated on a satire website.

I could care less. Obama has been out of office for nearly 8 years. He was a blight and so is dipshit but thinking everything is a conspiracy isn’t rational.

Rational Mind

Expert
    I’m not trying to debunk anything but you keep citing things that spread as part of a disinformation campaign much of which originated on a satire website.

I could care less. Obama has been out of office for nearly 8 years. He was a blight and so is dipshit but thinking everything is a conspiracy isn’t rational.
    I didn't say anything was a conspiracy. I said Michelle Obama is a man. One day you'll look back and say, Damn, that man was right, why didn't I do any research and allow myself to be lied to and deceived.

Rational Mind

Expert
    This Larry Sinclair??

Believe what you will. I'm sure there's a booster shot waiting on you and be sure to stay away from the horse dewormer.

Southalabama

Master
    If it proves true I’ll laugh about it but citing a con man and Joan Rivers hasn’t convinced me.

Go ahead and keep checking pics of Michelle Obama for a pecker.

Southalabama

Master
    I find it humorous that a proclaimed rational mind has become so infatuated with a former President’s sexual orientation. Whatever floats your boat.

But none of that had anything to do with the present President proclaiming the day as trans whatever. He’s done the same day every year or his presidency. The important thing is that no one in the administration thought enough about Easter to change fruit loop day. They could have properly moved it to April 1st.

tros6t

Marksman
    I’m sure somewhere in all of these posts, there’s an answer to what exactly does this mean! Until yest, I never heard of it and even now, not really interested enough to read and find out!
    I do know that as in the times of old, people called good, evil and evil good! Wonder if that may explain some of it?

lil'skeet

Master
    Dan bongino explained why this was done and rubbed in America's face. I think he nailed it. To sum it up....
    It was done to piss you off, the irrational initial reaction, the hope of it leading violence and retaliation...... Then the I told you so, these people are dangerous, violent, hatemongers...... Trans need to be protected. They need special rights. Same old sh!t. You get the point.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    I must have missed something, I just assumed this provided a venue for the Easter Bunny to come out?

.22 cents

Master
    Dan bongino explained why this was done and rubbed in America's face. I think he nailed it. To sum it up....
    It was done to piss you off, the irrational initial reaction, the hope of it leading violence and retaliation...... Then the I told you so, these people are dangerous, violent, hatemongers...... Trans need to be protected. They need special rights. Same old sh!t. You get the point.

Its the Hegelian Dialectic. Thesis, anti-thesis, synthesis. Or problem, reaction, solution. They create some shit, cause a reaction, implement a solution like new law, some form of control or freedom taken. You can see it in most the BS they put out.

Rational Mind

Expert
    I find it humorous that a proclaimed rational mind has become so infatuated with a former President’s sexual orientation. Whatever floats your boat.

But none of that had anything to do with the present President proclaiming the day as trans whatever. He’s done the same day every year or his presidency. The important thing is that no one in the administration thought enough about Easter to change fruit loop day. They could have properly moved it to April 1st.
    You can find it humorous all you want. The fact is . Your gay president Obama pushed an immoral ideology on America and the World. Openly attacked law enforcement, caused division and hatred, and promoted homosexuality, transgenderism, and a deviant lifestyle. We now have men dressed as clown whores reading to and parading around naked in front of kids. The majority of the next generation identify as homosexual, gay, lesbian, whatever, and suicide rates among them are climbing. You may choose to ignore what has happened. I refuse to call you by your preferred pronouns and accept your mental illness as normal. You can ridicule me for pointing out the evil all you want. I don't care. There's a saying that all is necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing. When you choose to ignore it, defend it, and refuse to do legitimate research to discover the truth that says a lot about you. Hell man, Michael registered to vote as a man for 14 years and suddenly changed when his husband ran for office. Well I'm not a coward and I will speak up and expose the evil of those people every chance I get.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240402_064608_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20240402_064608_Chrome.jpg
      266.4 KB · Views: 8

FLT

Master
    If you can’t build your self up, then you try to tear others down , and bring them to your level so you can feel better about your poor choices in life. It’s been this way since time began.

If you can’t build your self up, then you try to tear others down , and bring them to your level so you can feel better about your poor choices in life. It’s been this way since time began.
    FLT - you talking about the whole thread, or just the posts you don't like?

Top Bottom