Happy Easter - I mean.... Trans Day of Visibility???

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Panama2222

Expert
    FJB has done more to the destruction of this country than any other president. Even 2 term presidents. I don't believe it needs to be proven because if you can't see it I won't convince you.
    You so fired up that you missed the part when I said I don't believe nor do I support pop pop, however I don't feel that someone who does is beneath me

Snake-Eyes

Master
    First I am not looking to change your mind. You are entitled to your opinion. There are those out there who feel the same way Trump and because of their circumstances and what they see as direction they would like the country to go. This is why the divide in this once great nation is growing because we forgot that it's ok to agree t I disagree. Keep doing what they want us to do and stay divided I'm sure it will workout great in the end.

Those who want the Nation to go a different direction, as in Biden’s direction? Yeah, I’ve already stated what I think of those people.

Couldn’t care less about their political views.
    I care about the direction the Nation is headed: the toilet.

There has ALWAYS been a “divide” between the Citizens who love this Nation and those who seek to destroy it. Heck, many of us swore a lifelong oath to defend the Constitution of this Nation against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic. That isn’t something new.

What’s “new” is the disgustingly exponentially increasing number of people on US soil who seem emboldened to spend their time and resources working to destroy this Nation.

Panama2222

Expert
    Those who want the Nation to go a different direction, as in Biden’s direction? Yeah, I’ve already stated what I think of those people.

There has ALWAYS been a “divide” between the Citizens who love this Nation and those who seek to destroy it. Heck, many of us swore a lifelong oath to defend the Constitution of this Nation against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic. That isn’t something new.

What’s “new” is the disgustingly exponentially increasing number of people on US soil who seem emboldened to spend their time and resources working to destroy this
    So the way we help them not destroy this nation is to not feed into the bs and misinformation. that's forced unto us. I have people I call friends and family that support the current administration and I can have a healthy debate and prove my point and may even get heated but at no time do I deem them to be a pos because they feel the way they do. That's the equivalent of me believing every Trump supporter is a racist because some happen to be so. If the nations going to shit, it's not just one demographic of citizens that are contributing to it's downfall

lil'skeet

Master

What’s “new” is the disgustingly exponentially increasing number of people on US soil who seem emboldened to spend their time and resources working to destroy this Nation.
    I don't want to speak for the man or woman or what people identify as nowadays, but.... The great divide that is so apparent now is more due to the conform to my thoughts or standards or else....
    Most conservatives don't care what you identify as, your pos electric car, your views on any of our constitutional rights, immigrants looking for a better opportunity, what you do with your sex life and so on.
    The division happens when it's forced on those that could really care less. Not only that, but the same exact things that "the other side" says and does, all of a sudden becomes a punishable offense.

ccc

Master
    Really what’s to be expected in a nation founded by progressive freemasons. Starting to believe that this may have been the intention all along. Looking for an island to move to.
    Ahhhhh the all seeing all knowing eye of a non Mason that thinks he knows Masons………

ccc

Master
    The Biden presidency can be summed up as this. In 56 years I have ALWAYS said that “My family” personally has never done better or worse financially under any president, democrat or republican, EVER. Until Biden. That is the cold hard facts. Our retirement accounts have fallen tremendously, we pay more for electricity, water, gas, groceries, medication, medical care, home insurance, car insurance, EVERYTHING !!!!!! And the dumb asses that voted for him will do so again. They could care less he is destroying this country, at least they will not have to listen to mean tweets. But then again the good majority that vote for him don’t work and suck off the government subsidy teets so they feel no financial pains !!!!

lil'skeet

Master
    The Biden presidency can be summed up as this. In 56 years I have ALWAYS said that “My family” personally has never done better or worse financially under any president, democrat or republican, EVER. Until Biden. That is the cold hard facts. Our retirement accounts have fallen tremendously, we pay more for electricity, water, gas, groceries, medication, medical care, home insurance, car insurance, EVERYTHING !!!!!! And the dumb asses that voted for him will do so again. They could care less he is destroying this country, at least they will not have to listen to mean tweets. But then again the good majority that vote for him don’t work and suck off the government subsidy teets so they feel no financial pains !!!!
    Conversations end quickly when I ask "name 1 positive things that has happened under his rule." Always silence. So lower standards because that is what we do now.
    "Name one thing that has stayed the same since he's squatted in DC". Still silence... Lower standards again.
    "Tell me one thing he hasn't completely f'ed up."....
    I'll wait

Snake-Eyes

Master
    So the way we help them not destroy this nation is to not feed into the bs and misinformation. that's forced unto us. I have people I call friends and family that support the current administration and I can have a healthy debate and prove my point and may even get heated but at no time do I deem them to be a pos because they feel the way they do. That's the equivalent of me believing every Trump supporter is a racist because some happen to be so. If the nations going to shit, it's not just one demographic of citizens that are contributing to it's downfall

You seem to misunderstand my posts.
    I don’t “deem them to be a POS” because of generic political views. I know a few democrats who aren’t terrible people, sure. Some of them can even have that “debate” you like to reference, and we don’t walk away enemies.

I’ll reiterate: I deem someone a POS who actually thinks Joe Biden is good for this Nation and supports his Unconstitutional treasonous garbage. Big difference. Not “mean tweets” vs the “Scranton kid”. Actual effects on this Nation under the Biden regime.

That’s not dependent on media info.
    That’s just fact.

He’s a weak “leader”. He’s a liar and a cheat, and he doesn’t edit his actions in the best interests of the Nation. He is a puppet and has no spine to stand up for what is Just.
    Those who support him are not much better.

Wanna debate politics? I’m not interested.

I stand by statements.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    You so fired up that you missed the part when I said I don't believe nor do I support pop pop, however I don't feel that someone who does is beneath me
    i have met people who support biden and his agenda....

they are all idiots, and are stealing and using my air... i have no reason to expect meeting others who support biden that are anything but idiots... yes, they are beneath me.. if they were in a food chain, they would already be a turd... someone would have used them for fishbait already

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    i have met people who support biden and his agenda....

they are all idiots, and are stealing and using my air... i have no reason to expect meeting others who support biden that are anything but idiots... yes, they are beneath me.. if they were in a food chain, they would already be a turd... someone would have used them for fishbait already
    I know I think a total of 4 people that very supportive of brandon 2 are really stupid the other 2 are educated [teachers] . I also know very supportive trump people that are really stupid and others that are very smart . my self....i will/have vote for trump

Rational Mind

Expert
    I did not agree with his politics but disparaging the man's wife, who is very intelligent and actually did shit as the first lady does what. I agreed with a lot of Trumps policy and Milania Trump as a first lady did what exactly
    It wakes people up to the fact we were all lied to. People should have listened to Larry Sinclair concerning Obama. Obama himself has referred to his man/wife as Michael on numerous occasions. Michelle/ Michael Obamas mothers own last will and testament refers to her son Michael. I'm not attempting to disparage anyone, I'm simply asking to do your own research and discover the truth which is hard to do since Obama repealed the Smith-Mundt act. Google and YouTube are not an honest source of information. You will find more honest research on Bitchute and Rumble. Simply begin with Michael LaVaugn Robinson. I could care less about political parties and the black and and white issue. My very best friend is a 6'8 black man that I trust my life with above all others. The sooner everyone realizes how we've all been lied to the sooner we can try and fix the social and moral decay that has consumed our Country.

Rational Mind

Expert

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_210746_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20240401_210746_Chrome.jpg
      411.4 KB · Views: 9
    Top Bottom