Patriot Mobile

Happy Easter - I mean.... Trans Day of Visibility???

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tros6t

Marksman
    Like almost everything since swearing in, Joe has no idea what that means! They tell him what to say or do and he does it! Which is why he was installed! Anyone at this point believes otherwise.....-:)

Panama2222

Expert
    Damn sure not a fan of pop pop in the office but he didn't declare that as it's been in effect since 09. This is why I hate all the fucking media as it does nothing but give half ass versions of the truth

Rational Mind

Expert
    Damn sure not a fan of pop pop in the office but he didn't declare that as it's been in effect since 09. This is why I hate all the fucking media as it does nothing but give half ass versions of the truth
    Obama was elected in 2008. The reason everyone has seen this push toward evil is because he is married to a transgender. Michael LaVaugn Robinson is his birth name and he now goes by Michelle Obama.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_061049_YouTube.jpg
      Screenshot_20240401_061049_YouTube.jpg
      372.2 KB · Views: 20

Snake-Eyes

Master

It was started in ‘09, but it wasn’t “declared” by POTUS until Brandon.

The potato-in-chief was the first to further sully the Office of the President by making “official POTUS declarations” about it in 2021. The one for this year stings even worse since he signed it on Good Friday, for Easter.

FJB and every short-sighted POS who thinks he’s good for this Nation.

Carl

Master
    Really what’s to be expected in a nation founded by progressive freemasons. Starting to believe that this may have been the intention all along. Looking for an island to move to.

Panama2222

Expert
    Obama was elected in 2008. The reason everyone has seen this push toward evil is because he is married to a transgender. Michael LaVaugn Robinson is his birth name and he now goes by Michelle Obama.
    I did not agree with his politics but disparaging the man's wife, who is very intelligent and actually did shit as the first lady does what. I agreed with a lot of Trumps policy and Milania Trump as a first lady did what exactly

Panama2222

Expert
    I did not agree with his politics but disparaging the man's wife, who is very intelligent and actually did shit as the first lady does what. I agreed with a lot of Trumps policy and Milania Trump as a first lady did what exa
    It was started in ‘09, but it wasn’t “declared” by POTUS until Brandon.

The potato-in-chief was the first to further sully the Office of the President by making “official POTUS declarations” about it in 2021. The one for this year stings even worse since he signed it on Good Friday, for Easter.

FJB and every short-sighted POS who thinks he’s good for this Nation.
    I don't believe in his political views but why is it if someone doesn't side with your views they're pos?

Snake-Eyes

Master

I don't believe in his political views but why is it if someone doesn't side with your views they're pos?

If someone doesn’t agree with my political views, that doesn’t make them a POS. It makes them wrong, but not necessarily a POS.

However, in the case of the current Resolute Desk seat-warmer, my statement is that if someone believes Joe Biden is good for this Nation, then that person is a POS.

My opinion. You won’t change it.

Joe Biden is a worthless puppet and spineless sack of shit. The people who blindly think he is great for this Nation are also wastes of space.

EDIT to add:
    And yeah, I’ll draw that line. I’m sick of the Biden regime and the Unconstitutional garbage they generate. I’m also sick of the people who support that treasonous crap.

lil'skeet

Master
    I did not agree with his politics but disparaging the man's wife, who is very intelligent and actually did shit as the first lady does what. I agreed with a lot of Trumps policy and Milania Trump as a first lady did what exactly
    First lady wasn't hired to do sh#t. They should have run for presidency if they wanted to.
    What did big Mike accomplish?

Panama2222

Expert
    If someone doesn’t agree with my political views, that doesn’t make them a POS. It makes them wrong, but not necessarily a POS.

However, in the case of the current Resolute Desk seat-warmer, my statement is that if someone believes Joe Biden is good for this Nation, then that person is a POS.

My opinion. You won’t change it.

Joe Biden is a worthless puppet and spineless sack of shit. The people who blindly think he is great for this Nation are also wastes of space.

EDIT to add:
    And yeah, I’ll draw that line. I’m sick of the Biden regime and the Unconstitutional garbage they generate. I’m also sick of the people who support that treasonous crap.
    First I am not looking to change your mind. You are entitled to your opinion. There are those out there who feel the same way Trump and because of their circumstances and what they see as direction they would like the country to go. This is why the divide in this once great nation is growing because we forgot that it's ok to agree t I disagree. Keep doing what they want us to do and stay divided I'm sure it will workout great in the end.

lil'skeet

Master
    I did not agree with his politics but disparaging the man's wife, who is very intelligent and actually did shit as the first lady does what. I agreed with a lot of Trumps policy and Milania Trump as a first lady did what exa

FJB has done more to the destruction of this country than any other president. Even 2 term presidents. I don't believe it needs to be proven because if you can't see it I won't convince you.

BluesBrother

Master

Biden says he 'didn't do that' when asked about Easter being 'Trans Visibility Day,' despite proclamation​

The president issued a proclamation commemorating Sunday as Transgender Visibility Day​

By Thomas Catenacci Fox News
    Published April 1, 2024 4:00pm EDT

As if needed here's more proof fjb is not in charge and calling the shots. Either that or he is a pathological liar. Oh wait, he has always been a liar.

image.jpg

Panama2222

Expert
    First lady wasn't hired to do sh#t. They should have run for presidency if they wanted to.
    What did big Mike accomplish?
    I had a mother that taught me as a real man you defend and protect a woman. You know the Christian thing to do

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom