• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    wait did Frank just say he wanted Belle for his Personal birthday gift?? I mean she has already said she was redneck and will go with us to strip club tonight so WTH why not???

I'll go to the strip club and be the DD because it'd be horrible if Frank was drunk driving and that's it. If he wants I'll try to find the classiest chick money can buy for him but......

That's it.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll go to the strip club and be the DD because it'd be horrible if Frank was drunk driving and that's it. If he wants I'll try to find the classiest chick money can buy for him but......

That's it.

Im starting to think she is taking this serious SO can we just make this a OFFICAL Gulf Coast Gun Forum birthday strip club estravaganza?????? Who wants to come?

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im starting to think she is taking this serious SO can we just make this a OFFICAL Gulf Coast Gun Forum birthday strip club estravaganza?????? Who wants to come?

Pick me up on the way to Franks. Birthday boy's flippin' the bill, right?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Clearly I am, already making the reservations at The Gentlemans Club and heading to Destin. You know.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frank dosen't read my posts but I thought he said he has a disability from the service. Anyway Happy Birthday.

On the sober side. Don't stay sober, And they told me awhile back that $100 won't even get you a good lap dance any more so I have to stay away from them there strip clubs.

Last edited:

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gonna have to come up with an exit strategy..... Think, Frank! Think!

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frank dosen't read my posts but I thought he said he has a disability from the service. Anyway Happy Birthday.

On the sober side. Don't stay sober, And they told me awhile back that $100 won't even get you a good lap dance any more so I have to stay away from them there strip clubs.

Hell i just realized he may have me on ignore also and has no idea that i posted our plans and a underwear pic? Crap i hope he will b ready to go when i get to his house?

1911Junky

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Clearly I am, already making the reservations at The Gentlemans Club and heading to Destin. You know.

I'll pick Frank up on my way to PCola to save you the trip

Frank make sure you got clean underwear for when they pull you on stage and strip you down

Happy B-day!

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "You are a madman! When you stole that cow and you're friend started making it with the cow. I wanna party with you cowboy."

Frank rules

Chick's dig Frank because he seldom wears underwear and when he does its ...... usually something strange and unusual.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom