• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hinote

Expert
    I mean if they wanna kill buildings, that makes sense. To say you're going to blow up x target and then allow the radicals to leave....
    Seems like it defeats the whole purpose.
    But, I don't get paid the big bucks I guess so what do I know lol.
    So much don't many any sense anymore
    Did you ever serve in the military? Half the SOPs and protocols don't make sense. LOL

Maybe it will piss enough people off after their sh!t get's blown up that they'll take care of Hamas themselves.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I mean if they wanna kill buildings, that makes sense. To say you're going to blow up x target and then allow the radicals to leave....
    Seems like it defeats the whole purpose.
    But, I don't get paid the big bucks I guess so what do I know lol.
    So much don't many any sense anymore
    me too....i would drop leaflets telling them there will free virgins and goats at an address ,then wait till its filled up with hagee and go weapons free and tracking

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Did you ever serve in the military? Half the SOPs and protocols don't make sense. LOL

Maybe it will piss enough people off after their sh!t get's blown up that they'll take care of Hamas themselves.
    That's exactly how you create 100× more radicals.
    We haven't learned our first lessons well enough, and it shows.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    me too....i would drop leaflets telling them there will free virgins and goats at an address ,then wait till its filled up with hagee and go weapons free and tracking
    That actually makes good sense.
    We won't win a war against a no uniformed militia EVER again if we're also trying to be Mr nice guy and conform to "rules."
    That's why I said wake me up when they get ready to "holocaust" one side or the other. Till then, it's a waste of time and you're just amplifying the problems

BluesBrother

Master

Iran has not accessed $6 billion released in prisoner swap, White House says​

The $6 billion is currently held in Qatari banks and the US is 'monitoring' access​

By Anders Hagstrom Fox News
    Published October 12, 2023 1:57pm EDT

Do I believe them. Not no, but hell no. When have they ever told the truth about anything? Non transparency and deception is their modus operandi.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Saw this today. It really makes me worried about America.
    We won't even be able to help any of these crazy places if we don't fix this immediate threat NOW. Forget all this other drama others get thiersleves into.
    This is happening literally while we hear threats of attacks on our soil...
    Tomorrow.
    We're next people. It's just a matter of time.

Hinote

Expert
    That's exactly how you create 100× more radicals.
    We haven't learned our first lessons well enough, and it shows.
    You and I think like civilized human beings that don't cut a baby's head off or burn them alive. These animals would be radicals no matter what Israel does. The Israelis tore down all the Israeli settlements and relocated all Israeli citizens out of Gaza and left them to hold elections and govern themselves. How'd that work out? Hamas won the PLO lost and they kept right on launching rockets in to the civilian areas in Israel. The Israelis tried to give Gaza to the Egyptians and they said hell no. They tried to give the West Bank to Jordan and they said hell no. Nobody wants these animals in there backyard, not even the Muslims.

BluesBrother

Master
    What is the land Israelis hold called, Israel. What is the land Italians hold called, Italy. What is the land Iranians hold called, Iran. What is the land Palestinians hold called, they hold no land. They never did. There is no land ever called Palestine. Because they're Jordanians that got their noses bent out of shape when in 1949 Jews were granted Israel. And they have never gotten over it. I am for a two state solution as long as the land comes from Jordan. Other wise a two state solution is not possible or equitable.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    You and I think like civilized human beings that don't cut a baby's head off or burn them alive. These animals would be radicals no matter what Israel does. The Israelis tore down all the Israeli settlements and relocated all Israeli citizens out of Gaza and left them to hold elections and govern themselves. How'd that work out? Hamas won the PLO lost and they kept right on launching rockets in to the civilian areas in Israel. The Israelis tried to give Gaza to the Egyptians and they said hell no. They tried to give the West Bank to Jordan and they said hell no. Nobody wants these animals in there backyard, not even the Muslims.
    You're mistaking what I said as if I took the bait.
    I didn't.
    I made sure to not say who's more right or wrong. I said they're both wrong. I clearly said it's a cesspool. I don't even pretend to know all the nonsense history of some far flung place that was likely written by a liar anyways.
    I'm just being real and stating facts.
    Just like the Ukraine. Everyone involved is wrong.
    It's like watching the Bloods, the Crips, the Sinoleo cartel, Triads, and MS13 do battle then picking a side and giving it guns and money.

The babies you speak of, I've not even seen them yet btw. But I assure you as we speak Isreal has vaporized a good few themselves... both before this war and as we speak.
    If who kills a baby is the unit of measure to see who's evil or justified... every dam tank that rolls off a factory floor from here on out will have a Mark 1 Fetus hood ornament. Then they can shoot whoever. But the moment someone shoots back, they're a dam devil.
    Besides. The news told you this. Right?
    The same news that fed us lies and got us into 14 consecutive wars based on false flags and lies.
    Ask a room full of people who all agrees the media, government and military puts put lies, and propaganda that affect how people think and brainwashes them.
    I guarantee like at least 90% will raise thier hands.
    Now ask them, how many here have been brainwashed.
    I guarantee you won't see a single hand raised.

The only way you win bud is to not play the game. Period.
    I'm not taking the bait. Sorry. Feel free to try and gotcha others tho bud.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Sick of worrying about assholes in distant lands. Sick of working my ass off paying taxes they send to said assholes. We have plenty of assholes inside our border to deal with..... USA needs to sweep around our back door and quit running around sticking our $$$ and noses into others BS.
    Everytime we stick our noses into " nation building" we get our young killed not to mention the BILLONS wasted and it serves no purpose except making a bunch of $$ for the elite.( assholes) and gearing up our enemies. I'm done with this BS.

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Sick of worrying about assholes in distant lands. Sick of working my ass off paying taxes they send to said assholes. We have plenty of assholes inside our border to deal with..... USA needs to sweep around our back door and quit running around sticking our $$$ and noses into others BS.
    Everytime we stick our noses into " nation building" we get our young killed not to mention the BILLONS wasted and it serves no purpose except making a bunch of $$ for the elite.( assholes) and gearing up our enemies. I'm done with this BS.
    Well said !!!!!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Hallelujah!
    Fix our own boat before we sink too. Then we're of no use to anyone.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

kill them all, let God sort them out, going happen one day anyway...

Hinote

Expert
    Hamas is posting the pics of the dead babies. Hamas is posting the videos of the naked dead women with their assholes turned inside out from the gang rape. There's interrogation videos of Hamas saying they are doing this to "dirty them". You have the squad defending this and you have Hamas leaders doing interviews admitting that they're doing this. WTF else do you need? Those same people are here in our country because of our failed government. Get ready to see the same BS here because it didn't get stopped there. They've already said they've planned this for 2 and a half years. Forget China, forget Russia, these animals make the Taliban look like pansies.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    the end times happen over there...no escaping that..

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom