• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

Snake-Eyes

Master

Between our governor and one of our US Congressman, it appears Florida has rescued more US Citizens than the puppet/potato regime in DC.

FJB

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Yeah I know it's the liberal 60 Minutes, but I thought this was a interesting rescue story.

Grandparents race to rescue family at Israeli kibbutz during Hamas attack

Both sides are claiming the other is at fault...

Unironically

The jews did it

Hamas rockets are glorified firecrackers, for that level of damage? Also they have been lying through their teeth with the 40 beheaded babies to cite and example

And what a blunder, they poked the hornest nest. We gain nothing out of helping them and they take advantage of us, we should cut all ties and let them and the musliks kill each other.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    they have been getting stronger, & more accurate... iran has helped, but they are known for malfunctioning parts and explosions... story is possible

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    they store explosives and weapons in tunnels, under and near schools and hospitals....so a mass explosion killing 500 or more is not an unknown occurrence for them, nor do they have an issue with victims, they are pawns

Last edited:
    they store explosives and weapons in tunnels, under and near schools and hospitals....so a mass explosion killing 500 or more is not an unknown occurrence for them, nor do they have an issue with victims, they are pawns

I'd wagger that the side that has been lying through their teeth, lobbying high explosives relentlessly towards civilian targets and shown a complete disregard for human life and the laws of war made an oppsie and is responsible.

Both sides fit this definition to a T, but due to circumstance, as well as the statements made by Israeli leadership, as well as the sheer intensity of the bombing campaign, my money is on israel, they bombed the hospital, be it by malice or mistake, they most likely did it.

Tl;dr: It was the Jews

Southalabama

Master
    Some YouTubers reporting US Embassies around the globe being protested and Lebanon overrun.

Beruit. Did we not learn with the death of those killed in the barracks bombing??

Some places the people will never like us. I’m fine with that but for us to keep trying is insane.

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Dont know who did it wasn’t there and neither was anyone on here, so we will never know. Only one the really knows are God and whoever pushed the button. Lots of people died which is sad. It would be nice if folks on here would stop bickering and pointing fingers about it and have just a little bit of compassion for the children killed. I am definitely not on the side of the terrorist rapist murders that decided to just brutally murder innocent people, but I also can’t completely take blame away from the government of Israel. I have nothing against the Jewish folks and the people of Israel but both sides (government) have done things they should be ashamed of.
    The ultimate judge will have the last say. And all on both sides will have to answer.

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Also to add: this is the aftermath of the explosion. While it was a rather large fireball. And a lot of cars burned. Whomever is stating that 400 plus died seems to me inflating the numbers for nefarious reasons. Only way I’d see 400 plus dying is if they were all standing around in the middle of the parking lot.
    IMG_1166.jpeg

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    they lie, as they always do, to garner pity from the world, in an attempt to force a ceasefire.... if they were that concerned about children & women being killed, they should have not started the rockets flying....

i have no pity for tourons who want to take pictures of buffalo , moose or bears in yellowstone from 20' away & get thrown 30' in the air, gored and bitten, and have not much positive feelings for those who murder innocents.. the Law does not say Thou shall not kill, the correct translation is Thou shall not murder.

let them go to jordan, their ancestral home.. oh, wait a minute, jordan doesn't want them because trouble follows them around, my bad..

send them $50 million bucks of spam, and $50 million bucks of bandaids....or not

View attachment 248785

Lots of videos and evidence out today. Hamas launched a dud from the cemetery behind the hospital. Crashed into the hospital, and the unburned fuel caused the firebomb of the hospital.
    So you unironically believe that a glorified firecracker made with water pipes packs enough punch to blow up a hospital. Why the hell we give money to Lockheed I ask

Sureeee, the idf dindu nuffin even tho it's been carpet bombing gaza without concern for colateral damage. It's not like they have been calling palestinians animals, calling for flattening Gaza into a parking lot, and lying through their teeth to fabricate atrocities in order to justify this mess.

This is the same psyops used to justify invading iraq, fabricating whatever narrartive is needed and people eat it hook line and sinker

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    looked like the parking lot took the brunt of the explosion... even some cars with paint left on.. buildings look crappy, but intact.... where are the 500 dead bodies? they were hanging out in the parking lot?? i do not believe there was a hit on the hospital..

This is gaza rn, it's one of the most densely populated areas on earth. With the flow of refugees seeking shelter from the indiscriminate carpet bombing, even if it did hit the parking lot, it's very feasible to have hundreds of casualties.

Do you honestly find it so hard to believe that the dudes who already bombed refugee convoys mistaking them for hamas, who have killed journalists and engaged in friendly fire due to being jumpy wouldn't fling a bomb down a hospital? Maybe by mistake, maybe they were trying to hit something else, maybe faulty intel like the one that failed to alert them about the initial attacks, maybe a pilot with a bone to pick, maybe just a guidance module malfunctioned, or maybe a calculated revenge attack? The intensity of the bombing dictates that by sheer probability this will happen. Hell, during our campaigns against iraq we bombed civilian shelters by mistake.

Or the "choosen" are unable to committ atrocities fueled by revenge or incompetence? Or maybe they hit something they shouldn't have and are lying through their teeth like with the 40 beheaded babies?

Attachments

• IMG_20231011_160443_076.jpg
      IMG_20231011_160443_076.jpg
      178.7 KB · Views: 46
    Top Bottom