• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Here is a picture of the (Florida man) that was convicted of gun trafficking.
    IMG_5695.png

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Was
    We have 2 wallymarts in PCB ,one is safer than the other and I am always strapped at the iffy one ,looks like i gadda pack 2 on me and have the wife carry too against the CHUDS
    Was it last year when one got mob looted? Found out some of the "supervisors" I work with participated (one had to take vacation because he hurt his back carrying out big screen TVs), lost a LOT of respect for them after learning that.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    PCB isn't what it used to be 20+yrs ago;I avoid it at all cost outside of work.My best advice is to always carry protection and stay vigilant,Stay safe out there
    The further west you go the safer it is from panama city , the difference between the 2 stores is quite noticeable and that is just 10 miles or so

The further west you go the safer it is from panama city , the difference between the 2 stores is quite noticeable and that is just 10 miles or so
    We actually went the opposite direction and bought 5acres in Fountain; It's a lot more quiet than in town and it's nice to have deer and raccoon walking through the property than the random methheads from town

HuckUSN

Shooter
    All of those militias that are always talking about how tough they are and how they’re here to defend their state when invaded. Send them to Haiti, it’s a great training ground

Raven

Master
    All of those militias that are always talking about how tough they are and how they’re here to defend their state when invaded. Send them to Haiti, it’s a great training ground
    That's not funny. My girlfriend was there on a cruise ship in Haiti literally the day before the SHTF. Praise God she and her family got out.

4,000 Haitian convicts in a jailbreak pales in comparison to the hundreds of thousands of Hispanic criminals that pour across our Southern border

Last edited:

Redrokn

Shooter
    They
    IIRC, I heard somewhere, the Clintons stole a big part of the donations and slithered out of town.
    Clinton's stole millions that were supposed to be designed for the locals. They were supposed to build certain amout of housing. That's where it turned into their "pay to play" given millions just to award contracts from builders. $35 million were raised to build 150 small houses. The money was absorbed into their Clinton charity network and less than 15 were built. After the contracts were given to builders who gave the Clinton charity foundation a $10 million to receive the contract. In the end, well north of $80 million raised. Less than 2% went to the locals and everyone got rich. It was Killary's way to the tippity top.

Top Bottom