• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Ok so my blue healer is bitchfitten at our back gate tonight so I look out only to find a momma and a cub playing in my back yard they were running around playing rolling I think momma was teaching her how to piss the dogs off lol they played for about two hours
    View attachment 20284

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty cool..most of us will never see that..let alone in our backyard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love them bears!!! As much as I hunt, I don't think I could pull the trigger on 1 (unless it was gnawing on me or my framily/critters).... I got a cousin that hunts em but I wouldn't pay ta go bag 1....

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    With the damage they do on a lease and if in your yard can kill your dogs or kids, let alone the damage they can do, that is way too close to your house for comfort.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Very cool. Seems like they are getting more and more common, especially in the Gulf Breeze and Navarre areas.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow Wish I had been there to watch. I damn sure wouldn't shoot them unless they were hurting something I loved and was breathing. If they start to damage your stuff the DNR will take care of them.

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's really cool to see them playing like that but you need to make their life uncomfortable with something that causes extreme discomfort or short term pain like papper spray. Especially the cub. Right now he is learning from mamma bear that your back yard is a safe place to hang out.

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have 1 or 3 visit around here from time to time......there just honey-bears and are more afraid of humans than humans are afraid of them. we always welcome them with there training of off-spring.
    never a problem, just a great thing to experience while they adjust to population increase of this area.

I do report there well-being to al-dnr regularly

Last edited:

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is real sweet, all I have is Toad family that hangs out by my garages door during the months of May thru September then they're gone till next year, they've been doing that since I have moved in....

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is real sweet, all I have is Toad family that hangs out by my garages door during the months of May thru September then they're gone till next year, they've been doing that since I have moved in....

hey that's cool !!! toads and frogs are great....

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My wildlife is limited to just about every indigenous species of snake, coyotes, rabbits, a gator, foxes and of course possums and squirrels. Nothing bothers me but one animal ....... the effing cat that has suddenly decide that my new pickup is the most comfortable thing to sleep on in the area. I find those friggin tracks, sand and prints all over it in the morning. Two days ago, right before dark I tracked that SOB across my yard with my 15-22. Kept that suckers head centered with the red dot. Just as I let out a breath to ease the trigger back momma reminded me that the cat probably belongs to some little girl down the street. Dammit!:frusty::frusty:

Top Bottom