H.R. 7819 ( legislation against fire arms forums)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Only problem is nothing illegal is being done, if private sales are legal. First and easiest to put under will be FFLs.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Only problem is nothing illegal is being done, if private sales are legal. First and easiest to put under will be FFLs.
    With the denials of FFL license renewals up a reported 5000 percent, sounds like they've already started. Also form 1 filer's are having a harder time getting approved. I'm curious, haven't heard if it's the same with C&R?

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    With the denials of FFL license renewals up a reported 5000 percent, sounds like they've already started. Also form 1 filer's are having a harder time getting approved. I'm curious, haven't heard if it's the same with C&R?
    I haven't heard a thing about C&R but it's just a matter of time.

nwfdub

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not really about that. When is it ever? It's always a Kansas City Shuffle, you look left, they go right. They discovered in the march on the Capital, here is where true militia will form.

I read that so far its only 4 Dems supporting it, and that it has less than 1% chance. Taken with a grain of salt because well, the internet.

Sent from my SM-G715U using Tapatalk

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    So, doing something that is 100% legal is considered to be exploiting a loophole in the law. ...got it :mad:
    Just like them gun shows...... They will be targeted at some point. Want to always mention loopholes but when you aren't doing anything illegal, that's just another false term the gubment uses to make it sound illegal.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Firearms forums have been "watch listed," surveilled, and targeted for well over a decade. Too easy not to. Nothing on the Internet is secure and/or off limits. If anyone thinks their posts and personal data cannot be retrieved/surrendered with a phone call, I disagree. Hence, we have increasingly-changing/restrictive rules/codes.

Reality is, 99.9% of forums exist to make $, not to provide freedom of expression, or to make us feel good about our desires/likes/opinions. The other .01% might, but they'll be cancelled/crushed. Not faulting business (forum) owners for that. They have simply made a decision to continue/preserve income. It is what it is; the current state of affairs. Even if an entity could 100% privately fund a completely free and open forum, the government could shut it down in minutes, and would.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom