• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A Pennsylvania man allegedly went deer hunting inside a Walmart parking lot.

Forty-year-old Arcangelo Bianco Jr. is charged with reckless endangerment for allegedly shooting across a highway to kill a 10-point buck he spotted in a Walmart parking lot in November.

at about 2 p.m., Bianco noticed the deer and jumped out of his truck and "began firing multiple rounds at the deer.

"The defendant pursued the deer through the parking lot and across Old William Penn Highway, where he killed the deer. The defendant then loaded the deer into his vehicle and took it to a meat processor for butchering

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/2...harges-for-bagging-deer-from/?intcmp=obinsite

1911Junky

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was in Ebro a few years back at the only gas station in town about 8 or 9 at night when this truck pulled up two guys jumped out with shotguns and started blasting away....about shit on myself. Then they grabbed up a big raccoon that they had just slaughtered brought it into the gas station and began telling the clerk how happy the one guys grandmother was gonna be that he got her a raccoon, then tossed it in the back of the truck.

I have been hunting all my life, but never hunted in a parking lot before. Now that was back woods country right there.

Top Bottom